The Beat Goes On

———•———

———•———

It's been over a year since Charlotte and Olivia found out that their best friend, Henry was kid danger. Olivia knew that if she was going to be working for thee Captain Man she had to keep some certain secrets.

Olivia was sitting beside charlotte in the man cave going through their fan mail, when Schwoz came through the elevator with a sack of more mail. "Hey. Here's another sack."

"No way." Charlotte looked up watching Schwoz drag the brown bag towards them. "More fan mail?" Olivia looked at the small man with a smile.

"Yeah. Captain Man and Kid Danger are very poopular in this town." He told them opening the sack.

"Schwoz, I found another one of your diseased eggs in my tanning bed." Ray came down from his room standing in front of Schwoz holding up the tan-ish egg.

"He's not diseased... yet."

Ray gave him a small glare and sniffed the egg, Olivia looked at them putting down the mail. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Schwoz gets his jollies by blasting eggs with all kinds of weird radiation so he can see what happens when they hatch." Ray explained to the girls.

"It's fun to create mutants." Schwoz shrugged looking at his boss. "Yeah. Must've been real fun for your mom. Ooh." Ray said raising his eyebrows.

"Hey." Schwoz scolded him, Ray tossed the egg making Schwoz catch it. "I want that egg off this property." Ray told him walking away.

"Hey, you guys. Somebody left this can of whipped cream in the weapons room." Henry walked in the room holding the can of whip cream.

"Da, da, da. Be careful with this." Schwoz rushed over to him taking the van out of his hands. "Why?" He asked.

"I show you. Hey, Ray." Schwoz called in a singing tone. "Yeah, what's up?" Ray looked up from the tablet.

Schwoz pointed the 'whip cream' towards him, Olivia's eyes widen seeing the green lazier shooting straight to Ray and burning it. Olivia laughed seeing that his shirt was completely ruined.

"Ding dang it, Schwoz." Ray glared at the small man. "Relax, you're indestructible." Charlotte told him.

"Yeah, well my shirt wasn't." He pulled on his shirt and walked away. Olivia chuckled and turned back to the mail, "oh man, I'm late for dinner. I got to get home." Henry read off a text from his mom.