Henry's Jelly

———•———

———•———

"As you can see, the suspect is weaving through traffic on a motorcycle." Jasper was watching the news like everyone else in the school, Olivia and Charlotte looked over his shoulder watching the man on the motorcycle.

"Ooh, Ooh, they're going to catch him." Charlotte said. "Uh, no, he made a U- turn." Jasper pointed.
"Whoa."

"Hey, what's going on?" Henry asked moving over to his friends. "A live police pursuit." Olivia told him before looking back down.

"The cops have been chasing a guy on a motorcycle all around Swellview." Jasper explained. "It's been going on for an hour."

"Whoa, let me see." Henry looked down at the tablet. "And there he goes taking a hard turn south anti walnut parkway. Right now I see two cars in pursuit." The news reported spoke.

"This motorcycle guy is insane."

"Okay, joining us now is motorcycle expert, David Harley."

"Hello, Trent."

"Ooh, is the motorcycle chase still going on." Mrs. Shapen walked over to them looking down Jasper's shoulder.

"Yes ma'am." Jasper showed her. "Now the motorcycle bandit seems to be turning around while riding. Good gosh, he's taking photos of our news van. Incredible."

"Well, often guys on motorcycles begging chased by the police will turn around and take photos as a way of establishing male dominance." David said.

"Ah, yes, that makes perfect sense." Trent said.

"Jasper, I want you to get the flag and put it out in front of the school." Miss. Shapen told Jasper.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because there's nothing out there now and you can't pledge allegiance to a hole in a pole." She told him. "But I want to keep watching the chase."

"Flag!" She yelled ripping the tablet out of his hands, Jasper quickly ran away to get the pole, Miss. Shapen brought back the tablet watching it.

"Okay, it's looks like the motorcycles now headed south on Green Street in the direction of Swellview Junior High School."

"Whoa. He's coming right towards our school." Sidney pointed out.

"I'm going to hide in the girls bathroom." Oliver said running towards the bathroom. Olivia grabbed Henry's arm pulling him away from Charlotte and Miss. Shapen.