Castle Crashers Part 1

Normal world
Alternate world - the one they are watching

__________________

Nezu thought that everyone has had enough of a break and decided to get the next clip started. "My I have everyone's attention please." Nezu spoke with a slightly demanding voice. Everyone in the room immediately quieted down and started to pay attention to what Nezu was saying. "I am going to start the next clip so please point your attention towards the screen." Nezu explained, waiting for everyone to turn towards the screen before he started playing the clip.

Castle Crash'n Academia
- Izuku Midoriya

Immediately the name brought up questions, just like the last world. They assumed that like the last world, this one had a gimmick that would explain the title.

"Castle Crash'n Academia? Do any of you guys have an idea on what it might be?" Sero asked.

"I think so, there was an old beat 'em up style video game called Castle Crashers from the pre-quirk era, that could have something to do with it." Kaminari responded.

"Um, Principle Nezu, do all of the reference based gimmicks come from the pre-quirk era?" Izuku asked.

"As far as I am aware, they all indeed are Mr. Midoriya." Nezu said.

"That at least narrows our options. Now we have an idea of what we are looking for when it comes to this." Aizawa stated with his usual dry tone.

There is a second of static before the screen shows what looks to be Izuku's bedroom. However it has a mid-evil era theme.

Izuku woke up from his sleep and stretched once he sat up before getting out of bed, stretching some more before heading over to the closet. The 'camera' follows Izuku as he walks over to his dresser while taking off his shirt, only to be covered by something, obstructing the vision of the viewers.

"Ha, classic. Ya know I wonder if these all will start to feel like movies." Kaminari commented.

"I don't know dude, I don't know." Sero replied.

The screen continues to move as suddenly it cuts to Izuku's middle school class. Several students are sitting down in their seats and strangely enough seem to be avoiding Izuku or ignoring him entirely. That was until one girl walked into the classroom.

A pair of hands covered Izuku's eyes as a familiar voice spoke up. "Guess who!" They said cheerfully.

"Wha- Toru how did you-?" Izuku spoke, cutting himself off in confusion.

The camera zooms out to show the clearly invisible girl with clearly visible hands walking around Izuku and talking the saet in front of him. "I may or may not have peeked at one of your hero note books and just so happened to find a page about me. Thanks for not drawing anything suggestive by the way. And I took your advice for possible solutions for training and now I can do this." She said as she held out her hands. Suddenly the hands turned transparent and then invisible even sooner after that.

Toru was shocked upon seeing this. She had always wanted to be visible so seeing it actually be a possibility kinda stopped her brain dead in its tracks.

"OH MY GOD, THAT IS SO COOL!" Mina squealed.

"Oh my gosh! Hagakure! If that world's Izuku and our world's Izuku are the same when it comes to taking notes on people's quirks then you might be able to do that!" Uraraka said quickly out of excitement.