~2~

_HYUNHEE'S POV_

My dad is throwing a party because I graduated at the top of my class. I must attend to the guests and gain allies for the company. 

" KANG HYUNHEE!!" ,my dad roared. I'm not scared...I'm used to it.

"Are you even listening? This time you must convince Mr Kwon to work with us....And if you can't even do that, you don't deserve to be my daughter..."

I don't even want to be your daughter.

"...And their son, be amicable with him since he's going to be the Kwon successor. And if you dare to even go against my words...you will not receive that FREEDOM you're asking for."

"Yes dad", I said monotonously. He knew my weakness. I should have never told him I wanted to leave this place. He won't leave me unless he gets what he wants. So I must comply, to become free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_HYUNJIN'S  POV_

"Hyunhee, are you ready?" I knocked on her door, fixing my cuff links.

"Yes...I'll be out in a minute"

I walked into her room. She stood there, facing the mirror. I was mesmerized, how beautiful. So beautiful that mere words couldn't describe it. I wish I was the only one who could see you like this...

...but I cannot do that. 

"Pastels look really good on you...!", I said standing behind her, looking at the mirror.

"Mmmhmm....thanks, I'll be sure to wear them more often."

"We look good together... " oh no, did I say that out loud?! HWANG HYUNJIN!!! mind your words, its true when the say think before you speak. What do I do of myself?

"I..I-" 

" Yes, we do",

 she said looking at me with a reassuring smile.

*A/N* Sorry guys for the terrible photo quality.