ONE | LIFE WAS GOOD UNTIL IT WASNT

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Life was good until it wasn't.

He had no control. No control over how everything played out. No control over the media's response. And worse no control over how it affected him mentally.

Wiz sat in his bed somewhere between the sky and clouds. He was cross-faded. Today was the first time in years that he had a reason to want to feel nothing.

But now as he sat in his room, in his bed that he'd shared with her for years, he felt defeated. The whole day replayed in his head over and over again.

"You one weird ass nigga" Wiz said as he laughed hysterically at his friend who was describing how he enjoyed licking his baby mother's toes.

"Every time she thinks she's bout' to go get a new nigga I put it on her and lick her toes real good afterward... she stops taking crazy for a couple of weeks."

They both laughed deeply until Jahron was interrupted by a call coming through from Ty, another one of Wiz's friends.

"Aye, I'm bout' to add Ty into the call." Jahron quickly said before adding his number to the group chat which soon lead to Ty popping up on the FaceTime screen.

"Hey, pothead!" Wiz said through the raspiness of his voice but he soon realized that Ty had a distraught look on his face.

"What's goo- Go check the group chat." Wiz was soon cut off by his friend, whose instructions he followed.

Thinking he was opening the message to a funny video of some sort he was soon disappointed to see his girlfriend of 2 years hugged up with no other than Oryan.

It wasn't the friendly type of hug or the 'i'll see you later kind of hug either but more so of a sensual hug that seemed warm. He didn't think to react negatively until he swiped to see the next screenshot which not only showed them hugging but also kissing this time.

"Wiz, man you good?" He hadn't noticed that a couple of minutes had passed nor the alarming silence that rang through the call.

"Yeah." He said lowly before pressing the decline button. He sat there frozen for a while before jumping up and heading straight for the closet, calmly but viciously ripping her clothes from the fabric hangers onto a pile on the floor. Her shoes having the same fate followed not too soon after.

Once he finished doing that he headed downstairs to a drawer that contained the garbage bags. Returning upstairs he grabbed handfuls of her belonging and threw them into the bags until it was just 5 big bags sitting in the center of the closet that they would no longer be sharing.