𝟽 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙

"ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉʳⁱᵒᵘˢ?"- ᵏᵘˢᵘᵒ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ

- ᵏᵘˢᵘᵒ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ

- 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 -

With light and dainty footsteps, you walked in front of the restaurants, wondering what food you should eat.

You really couldn't decide. Sighing, you looked ahead and saw a familiar trio walking together. A sparkling light bulb went off in your head, and determined your next course of action.

"When will we get there?" asked Kaidou in a bored tone. He was very unsure of Nendou's recommended ramen shops and didn't think that whatever Nendou showed him, well...
He didn't think it would taste very good.

Saiki walked alongside Nendou and Kaidou. It's clear that he's given up on the situation, as Saiki thought, 'Good grief. Am I stuck with them again?'

Once again, nothing ever goes his way. The peace and quiet that he liked? Gone.
As always.

Saiki heard a familiar sound, and slowly turned his head to face away from you.
'And here's another one.'
You tried to not roll your eyes with Saiki's tsundere tendencies, surely he actually likes hanging out with his friends, right?

"Good afternoon, guys!" You exclaimed, and suddenly, Nendou and Kaidou turned around so quickly that you flinched in surprise.

Nendou and Kaidou gasped awestruck at your beauty, unable to say anything.
The people around you did the same. Men and women alike kept staring and thinking, 'What a gorgeous girl!' 'Is she a model?'
And, let's not forget: 'Is she single?'

That hit hard. Yeah, you were single. What's so bad about it? It's nice when you spend time by yourself, you know.

You were about to say something to the both of them until another girl came up to the group. And as fate would have it, it had to be...Teruhashi.

Teruhashi began her inner monologue, ready for the gasps around her. 'I've lived as the definition on the outside and inside for 16 years. And I will continue to do so as long as I live!'

Teruhashi was completely focused on Saiki. She made sure to give him her winning smile. With a soft, delicate voice, Teruhashi asked him, "What's this? Saiki! What are you doing?"

Nendou and Kaidou whipped around quickly, and gasped. Again. "Te-Teruhashi!"

Teruhashi gazes softly at both Nendou and Kaidou, "What are you all doing?"
Upon seeing them from afar, Teruhashi immediately thought to grace them with her god-like presence.

There's no better way to end the day with a goddess by your side. And with that reasoning, Teruhashi approached the group with a glowing smile. And a hopeful heart.
Which is totally not hopeful for Saiki's affections. *Wink wink