𝟸 𝙰𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

(→_→)

(→_→)

- 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 -

'God, she's so beautiful, my consciousness can't even keep up.'

"Damn, I never thought that there could be a girl that's more beautiful to our goddess, Teruhashi."

You contemplated who this woman was, finally released from the pink haired's overpowering stare. He felt so dominating, you didn't know if you were to kneel before him or to carry the day on like normal.

Yes, he was the first man to ever make you lose your senses. Finally, you know that this man is the psychic you've felt when you entered this academy.

To compliment his slight smile, you felt enticed to befriend him through any possible means. Returning back to your reality, you nodded back to the teacher who had instructed you to sit beside the man you most wanted to be with.

Saiki Kusuo.

What a lovely name.

His composure had eventually returned, Saiki had now had his thoughts set on the woman who represented God in terms of beauty. He could hear Teruhashi's thoughts growing negative by the second, and he had liked the new student more because of it.

'Uwaa! She's too beautiful!' Yumehara stilled, still open-mouthed with shock.

'I don't think we could be that close, seeing that she's too perfect. I could barely have a boyfriend to call my own, yet (L/N) could definitely score one without trying. Oh, I really hoped I could be good friends with (L/N) even if we don't have anything in common. Who am I kidding? I'm too ordinary.'  Yumehara pouted, quite unlike herself.

You were listening.
Nevertheless, you thought about befriending Yumehara the moment you laid your eyes on her. You could tell she was the kind that would stick to you in difficult situations, a girl you could call bestie without hiding anything from her.

Saiki caught small glances of you, and questioned your ability to listen to other people's thoughts. He decided to approach you first, much to your liking.  He could tell that from his observations, you were a true psychic, and a powerful one.

"As you know, I'm Saiki Kusuo. I'm a psychic, and it is a pleasure to meet you, (L/N)." Saiki had full awareness of your knowledge of him, which he learnt from taking advantage of your baffled state of his overbearing aura. He responded with another one of his faint smiles when you returned to look at him, touching your heart even just a little bit. You responded to him with a polite greeting, knowing that this was a beginning of a friendship that you've never had before.