Welcome to the Malfoy Manor, Lou

"Welcome to the Malfoy Manner, Lou." Draco said as thunder struck. He led me inside and the moment I stepped in, I felt cold and the atmosphere became eerie. He led me upstairs to what I guess is his room, considering the Quidditch posters on the wall and the Hogwarts uniform hanging loosely on the headboard, and made me sit on a chair since his bed is cluttered with his stuff.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him.

"My mother is out with some friends, I think and my Father is who knows where." He replied.

"Oh. So...uhm...where am I to sleep?"

"Well, you have two options: stay here with me or you stay in a guest room. I really prefer if you stay here with me though." He said, smirking.

"Draco, I'm going straight to the point; your room is messy. We either clean this mess right now or I sleep in the guest room." I said.

"Alri-" I cut him off, "BUT we do it without magic."

"Why?" He whined, groaning.

"Rather than doing nothing after. Besides, you won't really know where the spell will put your things. I guarantee you'll be tearing this room apart again and I will not allow it. " I explained, "Now, give me your wand."

"Fine but you'll have to find it first." He dared.

Smirking, I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned my forehead against his and brushed my lips to his. Eager, Draco collided his lips to mine and while doing so, I slowly reached into his jacket and grabbed his wand. I pulled away and backed up, showing him his wand in my hand, giggling.

"No fair!" He exclaimed, sighing, "Alright, let's start cleaning."

I shoved his wand in my sleeves and we began cleaning. I folded his clothes and put them in the closet. He took his shoes and essentials and put them on the proper places. Fortunately, he doesn't have a lot of things, which is surprising since he's rich and all, and finally finished after an hour or two.

"So, what do you want to do now, Miss Lupin?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Let's make cookies!" I exclaimed.

"We have a house elf to do that." He said.

"Draco, you need to start learning how to be independent. Come on. Lead me to the kitchen." I said.

He sighed and drag me to the kitchen, where my jaw-dropped from amazement. Their kitchen was amazing! I'm not going into details so just imagine a kitchen a hundred times better!

"Let's make chocolate chip cookies!" I squealed. I took my wand and said a spell that made all the needed ingredients appear.

"Ok, first you get the flour." I instructed Draco. I turned to get the sugar and when I turned back, flour was thrown at me.

"Draco!" I yelled, "Not funny!"

"It kind of is." He said, chuckling.

"I'm gonna get you back for that!" I exclaimed, grabbing two eggs and smashing it on his head.

"Oh, you're on!" He challenged. We started throwing all the ingredients at each other and didn't hear the door open from laughing. The next thing we knew, someone cleared their throat and we looked at the direction it came from and was shocked to see his mother, Narcissa Malfoy, with an amused look on her face. 

HEYO GUYS!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! BLAME SCHOOl....and laziness...ANYWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE A/N I LEFT AGES AGO, I ACCEPT TRAILER REQUESTS NOW!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!! PLEASE!! ITS SUMMER AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!! JUST MESSAGE ME AT trailerpsycho@gmail.com OR CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHICH IS TRAILER PSYCHO OR MESSAGE ME HERE OR SOMETHING!! PLEASEE!! I BEG!!! IM DESPERATE!! HAHAHAH ANYWAY ADIOS!!