Aftermath and Realisation

A month went by after the Tenma war was over there was still great instability around the worlds, Tempest has emerged as a new world super power but that was not all, Hinata was promoted as the President of Western Nations Council which is now dubbed as United Western front aka UWF and was also promised Nobility after her retirement by the king of Ingracia. In the East Testarossa was busy wiping out retaliators who can possibly create rebelling factions. Masayuki had no knowledge of governing a nation while Velgrynd was only interested in him, not the empire, after all he is just a teenager who got a super 'hot' girlfriend. Calguiro, Krishna and their group was responsible for managing the eastern empire or now known as Rising Sun Empire. As for Tempest, it was simply called Middle allied Demons aka M.A.D. which included Tempest, i.e. whole forest of Jura, Milim's domain know called Ruhime (Ryu-hime i.e. dragon princess) kingdom, i.e. Beast Kingdom Eurazania, Land of Dragon faithful and Fulborosia and puppet Kingdom of Jhistav, Armed Nation of Dwargon and Sorcerrous Dynasty of Sarion (Thallion), Ramiris is now able to switch between her queen form and child form so seeing this all of us agreed on giving her Republic of Ulgrecia as her domain, though she is always in tempest.

Debura took after dagruel and joined the UWF because of Shion's advice.

After the political reforms were made a year passed by and the world was stable, M.A.D. has become the most powerful faction in the world with Capital Rimuru as its H.Q. in the city there is a world famous labyrinth for adventurers but none have ever seen what lies beyond floor 60, At the hundred and first floor of the labyrinth that is made by the spirit queen guarded by strongest individuals in the world there was a room dedicated to all important meetings and one was already being held there at the moment, the meeting that can decide the very future of life in the planet, spying is never possible as anyone even trying would be dead in an instant.

In a round table there were people who can barely be seen by common folks

And in the hall, a voice echoed of a lovely Dryad named Treyni.

"Representing the Jura Tempest Federation – His majesty, Great Demon Lord Rimuru"

Hearing that, a 16-18 year old androgynous looking Person shook his head with a voluptuous figured female oni and a handsome butler dressed in black, bowing to him as he took his seat.

"Now from the new found Ruhime Kingdom we have Dragon princess, her ladyship Milim"

As the Dryad continued, A beautiful yet cute girl which seemed in her early teens dressed in a proper princess dress appeared with her hair in pigtails was seen complaining to a Beautiful Female harpy

"Hey Frey, Why can't I wear my usual clothes? These are too uncomfortable."

"You can only wear them at home Milim, we can't afford to get embarrassed here because you carry our dignity with you, do you understand what I mean?"

Giving a cold smile Frey said that to Milim which even gave shivers down the spine of a well built muscular male on the other side of Frey, yes he was Carrion, and seeing him Milim knew it was the moment she lost the argument before it even started.

Their awkwardness was broken by the Dryad

"Representing the Armed Nation of Dwargon, His majesty, Hero king Gazel"

And in came a short statured yet very strong looking man in regal robes with his attendants, one of them was the commander of the order of Pegasus knights Dord.

Despite being this strong their power appearance was still suppressed by even more powerful individuals around them.

"Greetings to all"