Walpurgis

After such a long time I had the realization, that it is because of my actions that, free will from this world has gone, people are following rules living happily, criminals are immediately purged, all time peace is there for everyone but the thing is, that sucks. This is a boring and stagnant world, for a 1000 years I went to various different worlds, some were primitive than ours and some were advanced but none was like this one, there were conflicts, war, instability but that's what lead them to achieve better, perfection was never achieved on those places but that was a good thing because now I know that being perfect means you are in despair of never getting better and that satisfaction which comes with it will be lost. "Ideals without power to back them up are just idle daydreams and power without ideals is just empty." Is what I used to say back in the days so does that mean I'm empty now?

I'm aware that I'm selfish. However, that's the reason why I couldn't approve of creating a convenient world just for myself. In a world like that, my whole existence itself will rot away and die. I would rather proudly choose to bear the loneliness than cling to the past just to comfort myself.

<"Ciel, you follow me?">

<Of course, I knew master would sooner or later come to this realization. Preparations have been done.>

<"then let us advance to the banquet">

.....

Walpurgis has been already set in motion by Rimuru by the help of milim, Ramiris and Dino's consent too, who has been living in tempest for few centuries now.

The dimension was as usual set up by Guy and the Rules almost remained the same except there is one change from the last time, The Octagram was back.

Dagruel, whose body was sealed and was used to nourish his homeland, was revived 3-4 centuries ago and has been ruling the place since.

.....

I entered the door with Rain and brought along Diablo and Testarossa, maybe because they are the ones that are going to be very useful here while Benimaru maintains Tempest in my absence.

All the other demon lords have already arrived and Milim, Ramiris, Dino came with me while Dino had no attendants, Milim had frey and carrion while Beretta and Treyni were there for Ramiris.

I decorated the table with all the delicacies I brought with me.

"I would like to announce this Walpurgis convened, everyone please dig in."

As I said that, Ramiris and Milim began chomping like the gluttons they are but others did have a unsettling look on their faces since this is the first time in a thousand years that Walpurgis was held.

Guy was the first one to voice a question,

"So what are you up to now?"

Why does this guy is always so on guard around me?

"Don't rush it Guy lets welcome Dagruel first, shall we?"

Dino said that looking happy after Dagruel resurrection. But a certain someone wasn't happy from it and that would be Luminus.

"Demon lord Dagruel, I would also like to ask you what your intentions? Assuming that you accepted the invite for the banquet means that you don't want to let go of you pride as a demon lord after being defeated? "

"Now now Luminus, no need to be salty about the past, I served only one lord that is now no more, so I have decided that the one thing I should serve now is my kingdom, my son has already established friendly relations with you, has he not? Then I see no reason for you to be worrying, my domain has enough food and resources to sustain itself now, and that is all thanks to Veldora, so I don't see any reason to be hostile towards anyone now."