It's Christmas!!!

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!! 

Hanukkah Sameach!  (Happy Hanukkah!)

Chag Sameach!  (Happy Holiday)!

And for those who don't celebrate this time of year at all than I do hope you'll have a lovely and fantastic winter!

And Happy New Year!!

Well, it's that cheery and depressing time of year once more and I'm going to do my good deeds by doing this book.  

I hope everyone is looking forward to the most murderous time of year and will have a great winter. 

I know that times are still tough for some and Christmas might not be as magical as it was before but just know, as long as you can cherish what you've got than you're already the luckiest person alive. 

I'm sending all my holiday joy out to you all and enjoying the fact that I now can be a Grinch :)

As jolly as I'd love to be and pass on good fortune to all, I'm not Santa himself. 

Meaning, we've all got to work together to make Christmas feel so alive and special once more. 

Hence, one good deed will get you and someone else through such harsh times and into the Christmas spirit. 

Even if it's simply holding open an door for someone or complimenting them over something. 

I know it's not always easy to be nice but just do one nice act, even if it's just passing someone a pen or picking up something they've dropped, it's one good deed that'd give you leg way into Santa good list ;)

As like last year, I ask for no requests and I'll be doing the main five of my ships this year. The book won't be as long since I'm not as filled with ideas and I do apologies for that. 

But, I'll still be doing..

Kidge

Shidge

Plance

Jidge  (James x Pidge)

 Lotidge (Lotor and Pidge)

Now, let the holiday cheer begin and I hope you all have a jolly and wonderful time reading this year's special! 

Book Update Answer:

For any who were wondering over the voting for this Christmas book updates schedule, the votes have been counted and...

Day by Day release = 6

All at once release = 1

Meaning, Day by Day won!!