Cupcake

...

Eunoia
/yoo-noy-uh/ (n)
-greek word for a pure, well-balanced mind and a good soul. 'Beautiful thinking.' A rather unique mind that draws you in.

-Aesthetic-

...

Harry had spent the night at the studio, around brushes and paint cans, with intoxicating acrylic paint smell almost suffocating him, sleeping in the crampy couch, that usually serves as a seat for clients. Now that he's lying there, he starts thinking of how uncomfortable his clients must be all the time, he might have to change and buy a new one.

See...Him being a painter had always been his biggest dream, and he finally was, and although artists don't pay much, he still had managed to make a good living out of it. For the moment it's still a work in progress, but he thinks he's doing good all on his own. Maybe it was his fault he didn't tell Louis he had started his own thing yet, about the many girls being his clients, and not some whores he spent his nights and most of daytime with, but he had wished to tell him in the right time, when he had everything in a line, when the moment was right. This was a big deal for him, and he couldn't just blurt it out while they where having cereal and almost expired milk for breakfast in the kitchen table.

Louis was always pursuing him to be a better man, and he's finally in the right course, but even than his knobhead of a friend had the audacity to say he was wrong on something he was dead sure he was right. Maybe it was a bit of jealousy that made him think like that, but he knew the person Louis was currently dating was a fucking douche and he didn't deserve the time Louis had to give.

Harry huffed wiping a small tear as he ate another spoonful of ice cream.

And than he went as far as to say he was having one night stands with all his costumers who just came to his studio for a portrait or a specific order but since he hadn't settled his place yet, no proper office or work space, they need to meet him at random places, like the house or coffee shops. What shocked him more was that he even said girls...like:-"Hey motherfucker! If you still haven't noticed I like dick! "-And he wasn't even kidding, the fact he didn't label his sexuality didn't mean Louis could just assume he liked girls because THEY found HIM attractive.

Harry huffed again, totally into Romeo and Juliet playing on the screen.-"You've only known him for three days, you knob. Why the bloody hell would you kill yourself for him. I've known Lou Lou for 7 years and I'd totally kill him if he was a knobhead like Romeo and broke my heart like that."-His attention went back to Louis as he took another spoonful of ice cream.

"The obvious little shit."-His best friend who he was so obviously in love with. The smaller man he can literally wrap inside his arms and suffocate with adoration. The blind fucker who just couldn't understand he was blindly in love with. He'd literally tell him he loves him looking him dead in the eyes and the dumbass of his will still think its a friendly gesture and pat his back like the good lady-lad he was.