Stay In Bed

...

Love
/luv/ (n)
-an intense feeling of deep affection for another people: a strong emotional attachment.

-Aesthetic-

...

The next morning was calm. The rain was over, leaving a soft wave of humidity, the sky was white as a sheet, probably collecting layers of clouds for a later storm. No sun could be seen behind those soft white clouds, and the place looked like a well painted canvas of a detailed painter.

Louis shifted trying to get ahold of his sheets, but he barely could move as a pair of strong arm was holding him hostage. They where warm and felt familiar against his skin.

It had been a long time since he hadn't woken besides anyone, and the feeling of the warmth of another body, warmed his heart.

Louis turned around to face his holder. The long haired younger boy was sleeping soundly with a soft curled smile on the side of his lips. His eyes stood closed slightly crinkled, paired with a pair of rosy-red cheeks and very cute bop-able small nose.

He smiled at the sight. It was adorable, and he could spend the whole day worshiping his peculiar features. Unconsciously his hand made it's was to cup his cheek, soft as petals and warm as the sheets that surround him. He brushed a small hair string away from his face and smiled as Harry's eyes started to open, fighting with the dim light of the room.

He mumbled something as he pulled the older boy closer not wanting to wake up just yet, didn't want the magic to end.

Louis giggled as he continued to caress his cheeks.-"Morning love..."-He whispered softly against his hair.

Harry tightened the grip.-"Don't leave yet..."

"I won't..."-Louis said thanking god it was a Saturday and he didn't have to cancel any plans so he could have a lazy day in bed.-"It's Sunday...we've got a long day to spend as we wish."