It's time

No ones POV

"GEORGE?" Dream said in shock, "Uh hey dream" replied George. Dream just sat in embarrassment because he got off on a call with George.

George decided to break the silence and say "Well that was interesting." Dream laughed and replied with "Sorry George, but hey i'll see you later. Bye!" Dream left the call in a rush.

4 hours later

George had already called Dream saying he was taking off on his flight. Dream and Sapnap were driving to the airport to pick up Karl and Bad.

Dream was wearing his mask because Karl and Bad have never seen his face before so he was gonna take it off then.

time skip

Sapnap waved out the window because he saw Karl and Bad standing with each other and Karl yelled "NICK" and Karl ran with his luggage trailing behind him and Bad followed behind.

Dream and Sapnap got out the car and hugged them both then helped to put their luggages in the back of Dreams car. And Dream told them to get in the back.

Bad realized spotted out that Dream was wearing his mask and Bad asked him when he was gonna take it off. As soon as he said that he took off his mask.

Karl started going crazy and Bad said he looked good. Both had wondered why he doesn't show his face to his fans because he looked better than sexy. Model sexy.

Dream laughed and said "Yep this is what I look like, nothing special." Karl yelled out "Nothing special? Dream you look like heaven birthed you out."

Everyone laughed at Karls joke. Karl added why he doesn't show his face at all. Dream said "I was going to but its apart of my brand now." Bad and Karl both understood why.

Next they were going to pick up Quackity in the same airport

Karl being Karl he spammed the hell out of George

Gogy

                                                  GEORGE
                                                  GEORGE
                                                  GEORGE
                                                 GEORGE

What?

                                                 DREAM IS SO SEXY UR
                                                    GONNA LOVE HIM
Haha sure Karl

—————————————————————————

George POV

I snickered at what Karl said, and questioned myself if Dream would like the way I looked because Karl said he looked sexy and I looked really average.

The flight attendant came on the speakers and said an hour left of his flight. I sighed and sat back then slept the rest of the plane flight.

Nobodys POV

Dream drove to the South America pickup part of the airport while Sapnap, Karl and Bad were catching up with each other.

Dream told everyone to keep an eye out for Quackity. They all agreed, until Karl shouted and pointed out the window in excitement "QUACKITY!" he yelled.

Dream drove to where Quackity was and everyone hopped out the car and hugged him. Quackity let out his infamous "Aye men" and everyone laughed.

They all got back in the car, Quackity and Karl sat in the back row, Bad in the middle row and Dream and Sapnap in the front and Quackity asked when was George coming.

Karl replied saying "I just texted him and he probably has 30 minutes left." Quackity got excited.

Dream started to drive to the other airport where George was landing at.

Bad asked Dream if he could connect to his cars Bluetooth. Dream said yes and connected Bads phone, turning up the sound.

Quackity whispered to Bad "Play change my clothes", Bad agreed and went to Youtube. Karl and Quackity started to laugh hysterically.

"Don't lack imagination"

"Oh my fucking god" Dream said. Everyone else laughed. Bad yelled out "LANGUAGE"

"I'm just too scared to try"

Dream started to turn down the volume and Sapnap turned it back up. Then Dream looked at Sapnap then turned it down back down then Sapnap started to fight with Dream with the sound.

Karl and Quackity in couraged the fight. While Bad sat there singing to the song.

"Afraid that I won't make i-"

Dream glared at Sapnap and Sapnap stopped. Bad turned off the music. Karl and Quackity stopped chanting "Fight fight fight." and started laughing right after.

Bad decided to call George because he was on bluetooth and everyone could be able to hear him quite well. Bad asked if Dream could turn up the sound again.

Dream scolded Bad "Dont play that song again." Bad laughed and agreed. Bad called George

George was sleeping until he felt a buzzing on his leg he woke up and saw Bad was calling him. George opened up his AirPod Pros and answered the call.

Everyone yelled "Hi George!". George replied with a soft "Hi" back.

Sapnap asked how much longer and before George could say anything the flight attendant came on the over head and said "The plane will be landing shortly please buckle up and prepare for landing."

George laughed at said "There's your answer." Dream added in "When you get your luggage wait inside I will coming." George agreed.

And Dream said "We will see you soon bye George". He said bye also and ended the call.