"Don't cry..."|boboiboyxHeartbroken!Reader

this request is by Awesomo_girl

author's note: E/n will be used in terms of (Ex's name)

.

.

.

.

.

"I... don't think we were meant for each other, Y/n.."

"W-What...?"

"I... met someone else for some time and I... think I click on with them much better"

"... so after all these days, you were secretly meeting up with them?"

"..."

"liar..."

"..."

"you liar... I trusted you"

"Y/n, I-"

"No... Please. Go... You know that I don't like arguing so please... go."

.

.

.

Your eyes throb from your endless weeping last night as you plopped your head down at your desk, luckily, your seat was at the back so nobody could notice. 

You haven't even slept last night and the coffee, which is as dark as your dark circles, did not help you at all.  "Y-Y/n, are you okay?" Yaya asked as you lift your exhausted face. "I think her face answered your question" Ying replied. 

Little did you know that Boboiboy was looking at you in worry and concern. "I'm sorry..." you muffled beneath your face, which is now plopped back on the table. "You can talk to us if you want, y'know?" Ying mentioned. 

As much as you want to scream out everything that has happened, your lips could barely make a slight noise. "It's fine Y/n, you don't need to tell us now. 

Tell us when your ready, okay?" Yaya reminded you as you lift your face and nodded to both your friends. "Thanks, guys" you answered. While trying to remain your tears from bursting out, you then let out a huge sigh and brought out your phone. 

The wallpaper was your selfie with your old significant other. You then deleted every single picture of both of you enjoying your relationship, even if it had hurt you. 

"Dude, what's wrong with you? You've been staring at Y/n for a long time, I thought you got over her since she was with that lover of her's" Gopal blurted out as he twisted his whole seat towards Boboiboy. 

"*Sigh* I told you not to bring that up" Boboiboy stated, "'Kay, sorry man, but what's wrong?" "I don't know but something is unusual about her, if she's sad or stressed, she doesn't show it..." Boboiboy mumbled as the teacher came in and got started with the lesson. As everyone was listening and making notes productively, you couldn't even bother to listen and just rest your head against your notebook and try not to think about what had just happened.

 "I want to talk to her... I really do..." Boboiboy mumbled beneath his breath while he swiftly glanced at you and rested his face on his hand.

A light poke had reached your head, you looked up to see a piece of crumpled paper on your desk. "Hmm? What's this?" you thought as you began to thoroughly scan the classroom. The teacher is sleeping on the teacher's desk and huge letters spelling, "Silent Reading, Chapter 6-7" was written on the board. Everyone was reading as you then quietly unfurl the crumbled piece of paper. 

"r u ok? u can talk to me at the school rooftop this afternoon break"

"Who wrote this?" "Why do they want to talk to me" "How did they know? I thought nobody noticed, except for Yaya and Ying?" 

 Questions filled your head as you try to shrug them off. "I guess I'll give it a go..." You mentally mumbled. As you decided to finally concentrate on the lesson and read the chapters the board stated but the bell had rung in such a perfect moment, "I guess I'll read at home then" you mumbled and head out to your next class. 

Time skip, Afternoon break, School's Rooftop 

You walked to the stairs and opened the door to the rooftop as a figure stood there waiting for you. By noticing the bright orange dinosaur cap, you immediately knew that it's Boboiboy. "Hey..." you shyly greeted as he turned around to see you.

 His ears were red as he tried to hide them as smoothly as possible but, luckily, you didn't seem to notice them burning like the sun. "O-Oh, hey Y/n, why don't we take a seat over there" He suggested and point at the bench close by, you then nodded, still quite sinking in deep in your feelings from last night. 

"So what exactly happened that made you look so exhausted? If you're okay talking about it of course"

"How did you noticed though? I thought nobody saw but Yaya and Ying"

"O-Oh, I just saw that you look quite unusual today, and uh... yeah..."

"I see..."

"You wanna talk about it? M-Maybe it could help you a bit"

"Well..."

Before you even started explaining, tears already came down your eyes as Boboiboy then panicked. 

"A-Ah, sorry... I don't even know why I'm crying myself... " you sniffed as you rubbed your eyes with the cuffs of your blazer, every tear that had dropped from your e/c orbs made Boboiboy hurt bit by bit. It hurts him to see you like this. 

Suddenly, a pair of warm arms embrace you whole as your sniffles had pause for a few moments. "Don't cry... It hurts to see you like this" Boboiboy spoke out as tears came flowing out of your eyes once more. 

"Thank you..." you mumbled to him and hugged him back. You then broke the hug and could feel your cheeks blushing slightly."It's been a while since this fuzzy feeling came into your heart. As you took a deep breath, you then explained the story thoroughly. 

"I... broke up... nothing was going well for us " you mumbled to Boboiboy as his blood boils. 

"I'm going to make that bastard pay..." Boboiboy mumbled. 

"It's fine... we can't change anyone to make them how we want them to be... Hehehe" You sadly mumbled and tried cheering the atmosphere up by chuckling the fakest chuckle ever. 

Out of the blue, you then felt your eyelids getting heavier by the minute as your vision blurs out. Without knowing, your head then suddenly rested on Boboiboy's shoulder as you drifted off to sleep. 

"Y-Y/n?" Boboiboy whispered as you calmly slept on his shoulder. His heart flutters at the sight of you as his face flushed bright red.

 Meanwhile, Yaya and Ying were looking for you everywhere as they checked the rooftop, they saw you sleeping peacefully on Boboiboy's shoulder, which his head is having steam rising over his hat. 

"Yaya, this is the golden moment" Ying whispered as she took a picture of you both together. "Y/n is so gonna kill us after this..." Yaya mumbled as Ying nodded in agreement. "Hmm... but it is worth it" Ying countered as Yaya nodded as well. 

.

.

.

.

.

<3