mafiaau|all!elementalxreader

request made by ChiruChikaChira & SOHANA_11

-

"B-Boss! There's a problem! A huge one!" a crew shrieked as they rushed to you with bruises and cuts all over, "What happened?" you asked the crew, unfazed by what is attacking. "They're here. It's them! Sai and Shielda are holding us on right now! I-I-"

"Ugh, speak as a normal human being would ya!?"

You cried out in annoyance, as the crew shivered in fear of you and the opponent, "We're under attack! The elemental brothers! They're attacking us!" The crew spat out as you sighed. "Ugh, I'll attend that business then" you groaned and stood up, walking where the crew is guiding you to the action. 

Sai and Shiedla were fighting the brothers, just like what the crew had informed you. As you observed the fight from afar, you then keep and note up with all their skills. 

"Hmm... all of them are excellent in terms of skill and combat... I've seen enough, time to stop this nonsense"

"Halt" you shouted as all eyes laid on you and everyone had stopped in their places. "What is the purpose of you attacking us like this?" you asked the brothers as you walked to the scene.

Smirking, Quake then brushed the dust off his shoulders as walked closer to you. "So this is the infamous Red Tiger... Capo Y/n..." Quake sighed, "You are less intimidating than we all expected-" he commented but whenever someone mentions anything about your nickname, your first intention is to murder their heads. 

Without thinking, you then did a high kick to his head as he had merely dodged just in time. "I believe you did not hear me, so please let me repeat my previous statement; Why. Are. You. Here? Mr. Quake?" you asked once more in a stronger tone and went back to your normal stance, "W-Woah"  Quake mumbled in his thoughts. 

The brothers stared in awe, jaws dropped as you smirked. 

"Well... I don't have all day gentlemen. State your purpose." you scoffed once more, "Well, we came here with no purpose of offense but your two BLUNTHEAD bodyguards won't let us through." Blaze shouted from behind as Quake gave him a deadly glare. "I-I- mean-" Blaze stumbled. 

"-Whatever, it's already in the past. Sai, Shielda, you may return to patrolling across the place" you sighed, "Affirmative!" They shouted in affirmation and then left the scene. 

"I apologize for that but we require your assistance for retrieving this, my client had ordered this and we crew alone can't handle it. I also heard that your mafia clan is quite the name for robbery missions. We can split the share of the money equally. Deal?" Quake handed a picture to you and whispered in your ear, so close that you can feel his body warmth on such a cold night, "W-Why so close!?" you exclaimed in your head as you can feel your cheeks heat up.

 You glanced down at the picture. It was a photograph of a remarkable but small gem, you recognized it well. 

"You're going to steal the Gem of Fire? It's on auction, you can just auction it out" you sharply whispered back as a reply. "It's a private auction... and since SOMEONE had to burn out our plan, we've got to try again." Quake sighed as he gave Blaze a sharp glance.