Close

'Ugh what time is it?' Changbin yawns and searches his phone in the dark.

The comeback season was over and the whole group had a party the night before.
Changbin didn't usually drink any alcohol but had a few because of this special occasion.
It's not that he was even drunk maybe overly tired but the memories start to flooding back.

The night before

"Toast to our successful comeback and wins! I am so proud of all of us!" Chan raises his class smiling brightly and the others followed.

"Ah I can't believe promotions are already over!" Hyunjin yells receiving agreeing nods.

"Yes but isn't nice to rest we have worked hard" Seungmin says.

"Yes and speaking of working hard I'm so tired I'm heading bed guys" Felix says and stretches his arms while yawning loudly.

"Oh c'mon Yongbokie not yet!" Changbin says and pokes his stomach.

"Yaa! Stop hyung I'm sorry but I gotta sleep" Felix says and starts to walk to his room.

"Yeah me too!" Han says.

"You are no fun!" Changbin says and fake pouts.

After just fifteen minutes all of the maknae line plus Minho has went to bed. Leaving Chan, Hyunjin and Changbin outside hanging out since they didn't wanna wake the others by being loud inside the house.

"Surprisingly I'm tired too and since I barely sleep I will use this chance" Chan laughs and heads inside.

"Ugh what kind of party is this?" Changbin says.

"Hyung maybe ease up with that champagne?" Hyunjin says and snatches the class away from him immediately drinking it himself.

"What! Well luckily I have the whole bottle with me!" Changbin reach to his side only to realize the whole thing was gone.

"Oh...."

"What the hell dude how much have you been drinking?" Hyunjin asks.

"You drank from it too?"

"No because here's the bottle I've been drinking from I thought you drink from this?" Hyunjin takes another one behind his back.

They both started to laugh.

"Well whatever this is special occasion it's fine" Changbin says.

"Hey hyung should we go on a walk maybe I'm not tired at all"

"Sure but not too far"

The two headed to the near by huge garden area which was usually very quiet in nightime this time was no different.

"Did you red about the Bobby thing by the way?" Hyunjin asks breaking the silence that lasted almost half an hour.

"Yeah.. What about it?"

"Nothing just it's hard you know. I sometimes think what's it going to be with us when we have partners"

"Same shit show I assume... But don't worry most of the people will be understanding I mean what anyone can do about it?"

"I guess you are right"

After few seconds of silence Hyunjin continued.

"It would be easier if it was someone who is already close to you in daily basis. It wouldn't be that big of a deal when they are seen together"

"Yeah that might be true. Where is this coming from tho. Do you have someone?" Changbin stops and looks at Hyunjin.

"Don't be stupid! Like y'all didn't notice if I had c'mon now... It's just..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know maybe I want something not relationship necessary but something"

"Like sex?" Changbin laughs.

"No! Like someone to be close with I don't know lets just drop this topic already!" Hyunjin turns away from Changbin and starts to go back to the dorms.

"Hyunjiniee! I'm sorry!" Changbin catches up.

"Aish just forget what I said I'm just tired and maybe little bit tipsy"

"I have the same thoughts sometimes I know what you mean. But I mean I guess we chose this life so what can we do"

They stared at each other for a moment.
All kinds of thoughts run through their mind.
Of course both thought it was insane and weird and didn't say anything to each other thinking that the other must think his out of his head if they shared.

Present time

'10am not bad' Changbin puts his phone away and sits beside his bed. Usually he shares his room with Felix but since he went to sleep so early he apparently went to some other room. Changbin wasn't alone tho.
Hyunjin mumbles something while sleeping he turns sides dropping the blanket off while doing so. Changbins eyes widened because Hyunjin wasn't wearing anything which was unsual to him.

"Wake up! WAKE UP!" He shouts without thinking.

"Hey you guys are up good!" Felix storms into the room giving Changbin a second to throw the blanket back on Hyunjin who was now waking up but not understanding anything yet.

"Maybe you should knock" Changbin says.

"Huh? But this is my room too?" Felix looked startled.

"Oh yeah sorry I just woke up I'm saying nonsense" Changbin quickly corrects himself.

Felix takes some clothes and his towel and went his way. Leaving the two awkwardly staring at the ceiling.

"So about last night...." Hyunjin starts.