Out now

Few days had gone by since the practice room insident. Both Hyunjin and Changbin were keeping their distance from each other.
Kcon was close so the group practiced a lot the free days were gone. The painful reminder was the room the exact room where they did the...

"Okay c'mon guys one last time lets go!" Chan yells.

After the practice all of them went to restaurant except Hyunjin and Changbin. They both unfortunately declined at the same time thinking that was perfect opportunity to avoid one another.

At the restaurant Han was observing the others thinking should he spill his thoughts.

"Guys. Am I really the only one?" He started.

"What?" Jeongin asks.

"Don't be like that! What's up with Hyunjin and Changbin hyung! Don't tell me you haven't noticed these past two days...." Han says and sees everyone looking around.

"I was waiting for someone to point that out!" Felix says.

"I can't say that I haven't notice the tension between them..." Chan replies.

"So thoughts? What's up?" Han asks.

"The celebration night maybe they had a fight?" Minho suggests.

"Ha I thought the same!" Seungmin says.

"So should we just ask?" Han continues.

"Damn they both declined this dinner!" Felix yells.

"Aish they must of thought of the same thing that they wouldn't have to spent time with each other and they failed!" Jeongin says.

"Lets go to the dorm now!" Chan suggests and everyone started to leave.

Half an hour earlier

"What are you doing?"

"No what are you doing?" Changbin asks.

"I was declining because of....." Hyunjin stops his sentence.

"Because of me huh?"

"I didn't say that.."

"Well you did mean it didn't you?"

Hyunjin speeds up now almost running.

"Hey wait! Wait! What happened?" Changbin asks and takes his hand.

"I don't know this whole thing these few days... I don't know how should I feel about you are we friends anymore?" Hyunjin looks at Changbin with his star like eyes.
Changbin nearly melted when he looked at him. There was no way he could be mad at that cute thing not that he ever was.

"Look... Hyunjinie.... We can't change what we did but so what I did like it. Also that doesn't mean we can't be friends. We just filled out our needs that's all..."

"Oh is that so?"

"Well yes? Wasn't it the point?"