Chapter 2: And.

The little boy would always do the berries and cream dance. In fact his mother started calling him "little lad" as he's a little lad who loves berries and cream. Everyone started calling the boy "little lad." The boy himself liked that name and started to go with it. One day as he was asking his mother for some berries and cream, something brokenhearted was happening. There was his mother in pain, trying to stand up. She was too weak to do anything. "Mummy?" Little lad said in shock, "mummy what happened? What's wrong?" His mother who was too weak to speak, made a sign with her finger for the boy to come closer. "Dear, I think I won't be no longer with you." she whispered. "Keep on doing what you love, and remember to always do the berries and cream dance." Little lad was there, in tears. He couldn't even imagine his mother passing away. Turns out that actually happened. Right infront of him. "What do I even do?!" He cried. "Why did mummy had to go, why?!"

One day later

Little Lad was feeling very depressed. He never even thought about feeling alone. He felt broken and blue.
"I shall make a grave for my dearest mummy." He thought to himself.
He found a semi-circle shaped stone, then found a spot for the grave. He carved out the word "Mummy" on the stone and dug out a large hole. Little lad also tried carrying his dead mother to the gravestone but she was too heavy. At last he had managed. He put the back the hole to the way it was and then he sat down crying again. Little lad couldn't even believe it, his mother had died so early. Little lad thought to himself on how can he take care of himself with no one around, but then a huge idea popped into his brain.
"I know what I'll do!" shouted the little lad