Chapter 3, Cream.

A few years had passed. Little lad wasn't so little anymore, in fact he had just turned 17! For his birthday he decided to do something he had never done before. He wanted to go for acting so he could be featured on the television. "That's what I'll do!" said the little lad. One day, little lad was picking some berries when suddenly he saw a poster that was stuck to a wooden pole. It had the headline as "Actors wanted!" Little lad was very surprised, after all it was his dream to become an actor! So he grabbed the poster and quickly ran onto town to find this audition thing.

Three hours passed

Little Lad still couldn't find the location of the audition place when suddenly he saw a huge wooden sign that said
"Actors needed". Little lad chuckled "I found it!" And off he went. There was a bunch of more people waiting in a line.
Little lad was very excited, after all he never auditioned before.
Time passed and soon almost everyone was ready from the audition. Only little lad was left.
"NEXT!" shouted the acting coach
"Hello everyone! My name is Little lad!" Said little lad while onstage.
"Is that even your real name?"asked the acting coach
Little Lad replied with a nod

"Whatever, let's get started." said the acting coach grumpily

"You have to invent a dance for a dance battle scene, you got it?" shouted the acting coach.
"Yes!" replied little lad

And there was little lad, making funny dance moves and trying to figure out what dance moves can a dance battle even have, it was pretty funny to watch.

The acting coach couldn't even believe what he was seeing.
"That's it! You're out, I never want to see you again?" He said angrily.
Little Lad couldn't even ask a question as he was dragged out of the building.
Poor little lad. His job as an actor failed and once again went home with a frown on his face.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door and as little lad went to open it, he saw a man who was quite happy when he saw the little lad.
"You're perfect!" shouted the man. "You're going to make many people happy! Just follow me and I'll show you!"
The little lad was confused at first but went along with it. He followed the man to a beautiful studio with a camera and everything.

"What's happening?" asked the little lad
"We're filming an ad for the popular Starburts candy! But this time it's in a special flavour that you love!" Said the man
"Berries and cream?!"asked the little lad as he was very excited
"Yes!" And I want you to perform a tutorial on your special berries and cream dance, so whoever sees this commercial on TV, they'll do the dance with you!
The little lad screamed,"Oh that's amazing! I will do it, anything for berries and cream!"
"Great! Now let's start filming"

Little Lad began to do his berries and cream dance, not knowing that it will get very popular among the following years.

"Berries and cream, berries and cream, I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream!" Little lad sang.

Perfect!,amazing!,truly beautiful! shouted the man.

Later the little lad went home with a smile on his face. He couldn't believe what just happened..