Chapter 33

Since the marriage, There was a ceremony, meetings, and training to help teach you how to be a proper princess and queen since you lacked such training. Other training included Spock helping teach you the more intimate parts of your body which helped you enjoy the bedroom more and proper sex education that your parents never bothered to teach you. Along with this, Kirk agreed to come by every two weeks to help train Kieran, this included bodybuilding, martial arts, and cardio. All of these events were in the span of around six weeks, you finally got to leave the kingdom due to Sarek and Amanda having a meeting in the human kingdom to meet with the other kingdoms. They decided it would be a good idea to bring you and Spock, afterall it would soon be the two of you taking the throne. The four of you arrived five days ahead of the meeting so that you would be there before any of the other kingdoms, according to Spock, the Vulcan kingdom has a reputation to uphold of being aggressively early. When you arrived, both Cal and Felicity were there to meet you. Though it seemed that Felicity had gained some weight around her middle.

"Welcome, your majesties, it's a pleasure to see you once again." Cal smiled with a bow. "I see you brought my sister and brother-in-law with you."

"That is correct, as they will be the ones taking over the kingdom soon, we decided that it would be best to start bringing them to meetings," Sarek explained. Meanwhile, Amanda was excitedly whispering with your sister-in-law.

"Let's head inside, I have more news that I would like to share with everyone." He declared, once inside and to a foyer where you could all sit down. Felicity was the one to speak.

"As you are all now considered family, I would like you to be the first to know that we are expecting a child." She announced. You and Amanda clapped while the Vulcan's stayed on the quiet side.

"Congratulations, how far along are you?" Spock asked.

"I am four months along, we decided not to announce the pregnancy until after the first trimester just in case anything went astray." She smiled.

"So then the child is healthy?"

"From what we know, yes, but due to me getting stressed easily, we are taking extra precautions."

"I see, then will you be attending the meetings?" Sarek chimed in.

"The same ones as every other queen and in this case, princess, will attend."
"This is great news then! I hope everything will continue going smoothly!" You smiled, making Felicity beam.

"I'm glad you're excited, out of all of Cal's siblings, I wanted you to be closest to our child."

"Thank you, Felicity." You nodded, the rest of the day went rather smoothly. You and Spock once more took your old room while Sarek and Amanda were admitted to a room nearby the two of you. Typically, they were put in the guest wing but since they are now related to the human royal family, they get to stay close to the two of you. You went to sleep last night smoothly though due to you being extra cuddly and him not wanting to cuddle at all, you had to bring out the giant plushie. Sadly, around three in the morning, your comfortable sleep was interrupted by a nauseating feeling in your stomach that was slowly creeping up your body. You quickly went to the nearest restroom only to throw up your dinner. Spock walked in during this session and kneeled by you, pulling and brushing back any sort of excess hairs. Once you had finished, he spoke up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Still quite nauseous, I-I think I'll be here for a bit." You panted out, soon enough you felt nausea climb up your throat as your mouth created excess saliva once more. It hurt even more this round as it was mainly stomach acid. Once finished, Spock put a hand to your forehead.