Deku. #4

•Bakugou POV•
Later when shitty hair and I walked into class I stopped a little to look at deku but he just glared..? Before rolling his eyes.

The hell..nerds doing all kinds of shit he would never do before ..what the actual fuck did I do..is he tried of me.

I thought as I sat down at my seat trying to hide a tear the thought of deku tried of me for all the bull shit I pulled in middle school and the shit I done now ..I already said sorry for it he said he forgave me..but was it a lie to make myself feel better.

Why can't he just tell me the truth what the fuck is up with him I can't handle it anymore!

That's it.

After class is over I'm having a word with that fucking nerd he can't ignore me this time. I won't allow it. And if it tries something I'll make sure of it he doesn't and fails.

-
-
-

As soon as the bell rang I watch deku get up and that was when I got up I followed him getting through the crowd of extras I see deku making a turn around the corner I pick up my phase I can't let him get away again this shits been happing for 3 days now.

I practically ran towards him I grabbed his wrist And heard a gasp from him when I pinned him to the wall. He didn't even look at me. Just made a "Tsk" sound...that's my thing it's like me and this nerd swap roles.

"Enough is enough deku cut crap and talk to me. What the fuck is wrong with you your so off lately it's not like you especially towards me ..giving me a fucking bratty attitude been pissing the shit outa me." I held his chin forcing him to look at me.

•Midoriya POV•
There it is..Kacchan snapped honestly surprise it was just now.......his words..his word choice kacchans never been good with words and yet..even though with all the unnecessary cussing it really seemed like he was worried.

He was so close only thing I'm hoping for is I don't turn red it'll give me out! ..

I stared at him in the eyes not knowing what to say trying to think of the right words.. "well?" Kacchan spoke again.

"Nothing." I said plainly kinda rough looking down trying to think of happy thoughts and not about yesterday I was already not in the mood and out of all days Kacchan choose today. Kacchan just scoffed.

"Nothing? It's obviously nothing if somethings bothering you just tell me what the fuck is up with all the secrets? Huh. Surely any other lame secret you have isn't as bad as your..quirk" he finally let go of my chin.

I took a deep breath before I spoke "nothing..you've just been in my nerve lately and i want...a b-break from you it's nothing."

I looked back up at him I don't know if I choose the right words..

•Bakugou POV•
So he has been tried of me huh..just what I thought. I was always pretty good at hiding my emotions so like no other I played it off as if it didn't care.unaffected.

"..so you choose to ignore me and just not tell me Tsk" he shook his head making me more confused it's like he wanted to say something but just can't

"What's stopping you.." he gave me a confused look. "I know you better then you think deku I know when you wanna say something so just say it"

"It doesn't matter..cause I have no right to be jealous..no right to be pissed" ..what is he on about.

"Just tell me deku" I said getting a little unpatient. He looked at me with sad almost watery eyes which I just noticed have been red and he had eye bags..nerds been crying.

"And If I liked you. And so what If I was being over dramatic and petty.Why dose it matter if I ignore you to get rid of this pathetic feeling I had ever since we were kids." I fell silent trying to progress what he just said.

Deku. Liked me...so why get rid of it.

•Midoriya POV•
I practically just confessed my feelings to Kacchan I didn't care I just blurted it out. Out of anger..I just can't calm my self I feel like I been hiding this feeling for so long now maybe it got even worst just recently.

I shoved Kacchan getting him away from me I took one last look at him before I turned around to go anywhere else but here I don't wanna talk.

"Oi.." Kacchan spoke low grabbing my risk I turn back rolling my eyes he looked pissed like he always kinda dose but this looked different in a way. I gave him a brow not wanting to speak.

"I thought we were on better terms so what the fuck is up with you..what are you jealous of" better terms? I scoffed at his stupidity what am I jealous of really?. Is it not obvious

"What do you think of me what am I to you..rival? A friend? Just some 'extra' who you just seemed to know" i wanted to know. I wanted to know for such a long time now that our relationship is more complicated then ever.

'Or more then a friend ..what am I to you.' I thought to myself waiting for a answer.

"I don't know." I just stared at him.

•Bakugou POV•
How am I supposed to answer a question I don't even know myself we never talked about our relationship I just always assumed we were more like frienemies?.

'But I do know what I want us to be.' I said in my mind looking at the ground.

"Doesn't matter what I'm jealous of because he'll always be more you favor him whenever i try you just shut me down like you always do. That's exactly why I need a break from your bullshit" deku snatched his arm away and walked out.

I stood there frozen I never heard the nerd cuss. What is he even talking about who the fuck is him I don't favor anyone but myself.
I felt all sorts of feelings a much of shit just fell on me.

Deku liked me.
Deku wants to get rid of those feelings.
Dekus tried of me.
Dekus mad at me.

Dose Deku..hate me.

TBCCCC 😰😰
We love a good intense boyfriend fight:)