Sudden Kisses #5

•Midoriya POV•
as soon as I turned around snd started walking away I let the tears fall and as soon as I got away from kacchans sigh I ran. Ran anywhere just nowhere near Kacchan I can bare to see him right now.

I don't know how I feel anymore mad? No not really.. jealous? Maybe just a little..but maybe just upset. I told Kacchan I liked him ever since we were kids and just ignored the whole fact.

Yet...he didn't make fun of me for being gay and liking him he was caring..in his own way..maybe I shouldn't have been so petty towards him.

Maybe just this time I was the one having the 'tantrum' and this time he was the one who dealt with it.

-
-
-

I some how ended up at a small river kinda near UA and some mini shops. I stared at the water Slowly my tears stopped falling but the more I think about the situation the more guilt I felt.

I really can't help but feel bad for how I treated Kacchan the pass few days I know I said I wanted to teach him a lesson by this but I'm starting to think I might effect something on Kacchan..I mean him and I our relationship is just getting better.

Less toxic compared to to the pass..

I should've just held in my anger a little longer! I'm such a idiot I might ruin everything, and all the progress we made..

-
-
-

•No POV•
It was the next day in UA it was Saturday so that means no classes but..it also meant bakugou and Midoriya have training together..

It seems to be a normal everyday Saturday morning right? That's what it seems for most of class 1-A. But no some notice the fact bakugou wasn't yelling at midoriya nor have Midoriya been all smiley and happy.

It almost..seems class 1-A gone quiet? Which is rare there the loudest and most troublesome class in UA. Yet no one said anything about it knowing they bakugou and Midoriya had there own problems that don't invole them at all.

-
-
-

•Midoriya POV•
It's quiet a awkward morning Kacchan and I have awkward side glares I feel like I want to start a conversation with him but I just don't know how or what to say..

Even more weird is today Kacchan made pancakes for everyone somehow? Anyways he gave me a plate without a word just handed it to me. And I just took it no 'thank you' no nothing just took it I felt more guilty yet it was so awkward my mouth wouldn't move!

Dose he remember we have practice together...

-
-
-

It's now afternoon 2PM normally at this time Kacchan and I would practice together but we haven't talked all day..at the moment most of the boys in class 1-A were in the changing/locker room.

I don't know why I just felt like I had to stay and wait till everyone was gone.

Some time later not to long everyone was gone expect Kacchan and I we made eye contact..I sighed thinking about how do I keep getting in such awkward moments with him.

I watch him walk closer to me 'nope this is my qu to leave.' I thought to myself closing my locker before turning around faster but before I could even take a step I was pinned by you know who..Kacchan.

I was gonna say something after I got my balance but he grabbed my shirt and smashed his lips on mine. My eyes widen in surprise and confusion yet I went with it and kissed him back the kiss was starting to get heated when Kacchan just shoved his tongue in my mouth.

But I was the first to pull back after a few minutes. I just knew for a fact my ears,nose and cheeks where red I just looked at him. "Why're mad at me hm." Kacchan let go of my shirt.

I thought I already told you did I not?.

"I'm not-" before I could finish what I was about to say Kacchan kissed me again a quick one..- "lie" I just blushed harder at the sudden kiss why is he kissing me all the sudden!?

"I'm not..anymore that-" I was cut of again by Kacchan giving me another quick kiss I was just getting redder and redder by the second.
"Are you though?" He held my chin.

At this point I couldn't even form words I was just to embarrassed and flustered at all the kisses I put my left wrist/hand up to cover my face I didn't know what to say! My mouth didn't open!

A few seconds of silence before I could finally speak!. "No I'm not! W-why are you even kissing me!" I turned my head to the other side still my hand up hovering over my face.

"You said..you liked me didn't you well I like you to I guess! Tsk. P-..plus I do what I want!" My eyes widen again what is all of this sudden affection!?!? My heart was going crazy! As if it was going to literally explode! I turned to look back at him again.

Putting my hand down I began to half yell at him "HAH!? What to do mean! Where is all of this coming from do you know what it means to like someone because I- I think someone lied to you!"

I honestly did think someone told Kacchan the opposite meaning of loving someone or liking someone.

"Dumbass I said what I said!" What is this feeling it's to good to be true. "A-are..you really into me like im into you..is this some type of prank! Cause it's not funny playing with people's hearts especially when there inlove with you!" Again. Kacchan kissed me just a little longer this time.

"Shut up deku im serious! I do. I do like you now cut this bullshit and date me already!" I just now noticed Kacchan as been blushing this whole time I just looked into his eyes..dose he really love me? I don't think Kacchan would go this far into kissing me or anything just for a prank.

"Well..will you be my boyfriend or not." He said in a low tone a tone I haven't heard in a while it was nice..in a way. "W-..I-" I apparently forgot how to speak again so I simply nodded Kacchan smirk looking down I heard a quiet "Tsk" and he kissed me again I kissed back passionately.

(A/N) - I sure hope you enjoyed this chapter bc it was fun to write💀? Anyways tbc 😟.