Lonely

- Athanasia -
" 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮 "

I have learned how to sit up and crawl a bit, I still can't stand but its enough. I can at least look at more than one thing other than the ceiling. Is this what everyone has to go through? I wonder if I really am moving, do I have a body too? I wonder what I look like?

I stopped questioning and gazed at the other person on the floor. She has short yellow hair and beautiful blue eyes, she seems to also be the same size as me. We both learned to crawl and sit up at the same time! I wonder if shes experiencing life like I am?

*Flash back

I can do it!

"Go Princess!"

"You can do it!"

"You got this Athanasia !"

I GOT THIS. All these people are rooting for me! I CAN DO THIS!!!

I closed my eyes and used all my strength to sit up!

"YAYY She did it!"

I did? I really did? I opened my eyes and they all seemed so happy! It made me feel so warm and funny. I DID IT! I SAT UP!

"Come here princess!" She opened her arms and I opened mine. However it was not me she picked up.

Huh... ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ฿ØɄ₮ ₥Ɇ...

I watch as the other people carry the other person next to me, they walked away from me. I watched with their backs turned; celebrating her.

*Flashback end

I have not once left this crib, I have learned that the girl with the yellow hair and I are connected. Like a puppet on strings, maybe I am the puppet and she held the strings. When she sat up, so did I. When she crawled so did I! So I can't wait for her to be able to stand! Maybe I can get down there myself, I wanna touch the shiny things too. Who knows? maybe the other people will look at me too! Life is strange!

- Narrator -

The little girl sat up in her crib gazing at Athanasia playing with a gold ball. She watched how Lily would laugh at Athy's movements every now and then. The little girl felt something she didn't know how to describe. She couldn't comprehend her feelings yet. However it was there, a burning desire everyone craved that she had been starved for the most, attention.