Father?

Narrator
" 𝒜𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝐼 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝑜? "

Athanasia and Athy ( the one in the current body ) are currently five years of age and have learned to walk and talk, well at least Athy learned to talk. Athanasia isn't quite sure since she can't hear her own voice.

Ever since Athy learned to walk and get up, Athanasia has learned as well at the same time. She could touch physical objects but not move them, so she climbed out the crib and explored the disgusting palace through every open door. Athanasia couldn't sleep, couldn't eat or taste, and she had no reflection. Shes lived so far believing everyone is going through the same thing as she is.

Athanasia has learned [ by sticking in with Athy's lesson time ] that they were both Princesses and that their father was the current Emperor.

Athanasia found it weird when Athy would take jewels and hide it, she wondered why? During play time Athy hid her gems under a tree and ran back to their room. Athanasia was confused but amused as to what she could be planning.

After a days rest it was play time again, and Athanasia followed Athy again...

Athanasia

I wonder what shes going to do now? Are we gonna go back to the tree?

I watched closely following Athy while observing our surroundings. I wonder where were going? We haven't been this far before? Has she gotten lost?

We stopped and in front of us was a hallway with pillars and golden statues. I looked at Athy who too seemed to be confused. We are lost aren't we?

I follow as Athy goes closer to the statues... I wonder what shes thinking?

"Ahm!" Athy bit the statue.

AAAAA NO WHAT IF OUR TEETH FALL OUT! THAT THINGS SOLID GOLD! AND IT SUPPER S-S-Shinnnyyyyyyy.... The more I look at it. I don't question your decision, it does look a bit appetizing.

Oh wait I can't taste, but if I could- Wowie what I would do to be able to eat.

"Whats this bug doing here?"