First Dates

Wrightworth:
Edgeworth would be the one to ask Phoenix out but disguise it as 'just a dinner between coworkers.' They've known eachother since they were little; they know exactly what the other likes. They'd probably go out to dinner then a movie. (Much to Edgeworth's displeasure) Once it's time to say goodbye, Edgeworth is just left wondering why the hell he didn't go on a date with this man sooner.

Klapollo:
Being da flirty boi he is, Klavier did most (all) of the work to make sure this date was perfect. He invited Apollo to his penthouse and then had a romantic candlelit dinner. After that, Apollo actually spent the night over there at Klavier's request. They didn't do anything but Klavier did serenade him and successfully won him over by the end of the night.

Blackmadhi:
Neither of them asked, Athena had set them up at the rakugo place that Simon likes. At first, Simon and Nahyuta would barely talk but once they had warmed up to eachother they had a fun time. Nahyuta telling Simon old Khura'inese tails and Simon telling them about how he loves to scare the ever-loving hell their brother. They never got to deep into a topic making everything run so smoothly that they actually planned to go on a second date and traded numbers.

Junithena:
Athena was the one who stuttered her way through asking. They went on a walk through the park and got food from a taco truck. (And Athena tried fresh honeycomb for the first time) Thereafter, they sat by a near by pond and watched the sunset. Finally, they caught some fireflies and put them in jars just to release them again. Like they used to do when they were kids.

Miego:
Diego. Diego asked her out. He really tried his hardest not to go to a breakfast diner just to get a load of coffee. (For Mia's sake) They tried to go to a fancy restaurant but food was too expensive and people were judging so, they went to go Netflix and chill instead.

Keygarde (shhhh):
Every time they get asked how he asked him out, Engarde says that it was this grand gesture but it was just over text. They went to see the Nickle Samurai Movie Primere and by the end of the movie, Keyes would not stop quoting all of Engarde's lines and bought a bunch of merch. And just to top it all off, they broke into a zoo to see all the nocturnal animals.

Kristahlia:
Believe it or not, Dahlia was the one who asked him out. Well, not ask so much as 'Were dating now. See you 4 pm sharp on Saturday. Bitch.' Then walked away like she didn't just say what she just said. Kristoph didn't expect it but it worked out ok considering that they were best friends before. First of, they went out to eat at this expensive restaurant for rich people only. Then, since had no money left they plotted to break into this rich guy's house and kill him and whoever lived there. Finally, when everyone was dead and Kristoph got his money, they made love on his bed just to spite the dead.

Gantfred:
It wasn't a date but Gant turned it into a date. They just happened to be double checking a crime scene together and the other policemen had already left. It was just them two. Gant was just really close to him and supportive on Manfred's findings. He even asked Manfred to join him on his lunch break, which he so rudely declined. So, he just joined him on his lunch break by "accidentally" taking a wrong turn down the hallway.