We're not kids anymore.

Clarke POV

The light was creeping through the entrance of the tent, caressing my face. I was slowly waking up when I heard it, yell. My eyes shot wide open. Since the rest of the 100 came back, I had that fear, this knot in my stomach that something bad was going to happen, again. I was out of the tent in no time, but I stopped dead in my tracks staring at the scene in front of me.

Murphy and a guard from the Ark were fighting, people were trying to separate them but it was no use. Murphy's face was covered in blood as he was trying to fight back, the guard had a bruise bellow his right eyes and was punching Murphy on the ground.

I pushed my way into the crowd of people who gathered to see what was going on.

"Stop !" I shouted once in front of the fight.

Then every noises started fading and all eyes found me.

"What are you doing Murphy !?" I exclaimed angry.

"This asshole refuse to give us weapons to go hunting because we are "kids". They don't want us to go out at all." He responded while spitting blood.

"What are talking about ?" I asked frowning.

My mother pushed her way in the crowd and went beside me.

"The guard is right, Clarke. We can't let one of you go out like that, there are rules. And you all need to respect them. After everything we've been trough we can't risk to lose one of you." She said.

A big sigh escaped me, my mother wouldn't understand. After everything that happened I couldn't even help in the camp without her looking at me like I was going to break.

I was watching the crowd that formed, I recognized Jasper, Monty and Miller. Seeing them here, alive was a big height lifted off my shoulders.

Then I saw him, Bellamy. Three weeks ago when we were reunited, I thought he was going to yell at me for everything I had done? Like when Octavia almost died at TonDc. But no, we never talked about it and I know that one day we will have to. He nodded at me, and I knew what I had to do, what I've always tried to do. Protect and defend my people. I've made a lot of decisions, Sometimes, terrible ones but it was always to protect my people. There is no perfect solution. Down here every life matters but keeping us locked here was not the solution.

My gaze found my mother once more.

"Don't you understand ? We are not kids anymore! Not since you send us down here to die. You may think you know better because you're are the adults ! But you are all wrong." I exclaimed now looking at the crowd. "We were here weeks, before you. We saw things you can't even imagine." My voice started to shake and I could feel tears threatening to spill. Memories of what happened before the Ark came down were making surface. When it was just us against the grounders, reapers and what the hell we've seen too. Even some after that, Finn, TonDc, Lexa deal with the Mountain Men.

"You don't know how this world works, and we maybe don't have all the knowledge but we have as many right as you have. We been through things you can't even imagine, we've lost some of us, people we cared about and we've done things that will hunt us forever. We need to find a way for us to live all together. We didn't spends weeks trying to get peace with the grounders to kill each others."

Bellamy POV

"We need to find a way for us to live all together. We didn't spends weeks trying to get peace with the grounders to kill each others." Clarke eyes were glassy. I could see it from where I was. She was right, we've been through a lot, each one of us, but it's like she thinks it's all her fault, that she couldn't save everyone.

"She's right, we should help each other and not kill each other. We should make some kind of... agreement," I said watching the crowd "and for that I think we need someone to represent us to the Ark people. We should vote."

Clarke's mother walked to me and said. "Okay. Then I think it's logical to say that me and Kane should represent our people. They should be two of you too."

From the crowd, a girl shouted "CLARKE AND BELLAMY!" then other followed until the only things we could hear was our name.

My eyes found Clarke's and her face started getting red. Is she blushing ? I found myself smiling at her reaction.

Clarke POV

Everyone started shouting our names since that girl did. Watching the crowd I started searching for the girl in question. When I found her she was smiling at me, Octavia. Octavia was beside Lincoln, from time to time she came back to help and see her brother. She was still angry at me for TonDC, so why did she want me to represent her and the other? My eyes then found Bellamy's who was already looking at me.

After minutes of the rest of the 100 shouting, the calm began to settle down. I walked to my mother and Bellamy.

"So princess, what do think ? " He said with a little smirk.

"I'm in, are you ?" I responded with a little smile of my own.

"You should know me by now, I never go against a challenge."

"Okay !" My mother shouted "There will be a reunion tomorrow morning, so now everyone go back to their post." She said to everyone.

She then she looked at Murphy and the guard and continued. "Murphy go to medical, same for the guard. Is this okay for the two of you ?" She asked us, we nodded. "I'm going to patch up those two, you should take time to eat breakfast and you can help me later." She said to me and walked away.

Once we were alone and a few moments of silence passed Bellamy started speaking again.

"You're hungry ? " Bellamy asked, looking at me.

"Not really." I said. It was the first time we were alone together since he came back. There was always something to do, and we were barely together for more than 2 minutes.

"You should eat anyway, let's go. I'll come with you, I didn't eat either." He said.

Bellamy POV

We were at one of the table, Clarke was eating her breakfast while I looked at her behind my cup of water. The sun was making her hair even blonder, and the light breeze was making some strands falling into her face. Without thinking about it, I reached the strands of hair and put it behind her ear. She looked up to look a me with a surprised face, her eyes wide. I then became aware of what I've just done.

Clarke POV

I was eating breakfast when one strands of hair fell in front of my eyes. I was about to make it go away when Bellamy beat me to it.

"Uhmm... Sorry" He said.

"Don't be. It's fine." Since he came back from Mont Weather I noticed that my behavior was different with him, or maybe it was before that but I was better at hiding my feelings. It's like when he touched my cheek to make my hair go away, my skin burned. I didn't felt like this since... Finn. And even with him it was different.

He then did something I was really not expecting. He gently took my hand in his and begins to caress it with his thumb and went on.

"Whatever is going to happen, I will be by your side, princess. You're not alone. We're in this together."

His words make me realize how much I needed him not that I didn't knew that before but the fact that he had my hand in his was different. Bellamy wasn't the kind of touchy guys. I looked into his eyes and for the first time since the rest of the 100 came back, I realized I was indeed not alone. 

I think that in that moment I also realized that my feelings for Bellamy were maybe more than friendship.

But was he feeling the same thing?