Small Kiss

Me and Sam Sam have a small kiss...

Simple :3

This will be my first OC x writer story don't judge me readers I'm just having fun

...

"SAM!!!" Sam Sam yelled at the black haired girl. She looked up from her sketchbook and smiled. "Yosh?" She asked with a annoying voice.

The fox girl sighed and smacked her head. "Owwwwww, what was that for?!" She asked rubbing her head fully taking off her blue headphones. "Idiot we have a party to go to!" Sam Sam yelled.

Samantha sighed and pouted. "But I don't wanna goooooo!" She whined. "I'll buy you a manga if you go." Sam Sam bribed. "Deal!" The black haired girl springed off of her bed and ran to her closet.

Grabbing a white shirt, black/brown plaid skirt, and a brown cardigan. "Get out!" She yelled as she took off her shirt.

Sam Sam broke out of her small trance and ran out.

....

Samantha hummed as she made small strands of her long bangs wavey. Sam Sam stared at her smiling. "You're staring..." Samantha said looking at her dead in the eyes. "Lo siento..." Sam Sam said averting her gaze.

"It's fine but you seem really spaced out as of late. What's on your mind?" She placed the curler down and turned to her friend. "Just...just that we're gonna be late if you take anymore time." Sam Sam said sounding a little weird.

The other girl sighed and shrugged. She finished and took off her glasses. She grabbed the hairspray and sprayed her hair waves then quickly grabbed her phone, keys, and wallet. She put them in a small backpack and put her Vans on.

Sam Sam put on small boot/heels and they both headed out the door. "Phone?" "Yes." "Car keys?" "Of course!" "Just making sure, wallet?" "Mm-hm!" Samantha nodded as she locked the door. Sam Sam giggled and grabbed the keys when she was done. They went inside the car and Sam Sam started the engine.

...

The party was full of people and the music was loud. Samantha wasn't talking to anyone, being the social outcast she is. She had small talk here and there when people went up to her and started talking. But she didn't start any of the conversations. Sam Sam sighed and sat next to her.

She placed her head on the taller girls shoulder. "You good?" Sam Sam's ears scrunched up a little and she groaned. "I see...what happened?" She asked playing with the other's blue and red hair. "People are tiring and my ears hurt from the music." She whimpered.

Samantha laughed and smiled. "Then let's go. I'll take you to a restaurant." She said smiling softly. Sam Sam smiled and nodded. Her tail went up and down like a happy dog.

They got up from the floor and walked to the door. They waved everyone goodbye and left.

....

They went to a small restaurant and talked about random topics from their heads. Sam Sam enjoyed her time with her friend.

But something seemed to be on her mind. "You okay?" She looked Samantha in the eyes, they were deep and soft. "Y-Yeah..." "Please don't lie, just talk to me." She placed a hand on the other's hand. Sam Sam blushed a looked away.

"I-I'll tell you on the way...." she said still looking away. Samantha sighed and nodded.

...

They drove to park, Samantha parked the car and looked at her fox friend. "Why did you stop?" Sam Sam asked. "Because I want to talk. You've been spacey, please tell me." She said.

Sam Sam looked at her and sighed. "Fine..."

Samantha smiled and giggled. "I...I have feelings...towards someone and it has been on my mind for a long time." She confessed, blushing madly.

"I see...who is it? If you're not embarrassed to or anything." She chuckled and looked away. Sam Sam smiled and looked down. "I-it's....it's you Sam.." she said softly. Samantha blushed and gaped. "H-Huh?" "I like you..."

She didn't know what to say, she had never been confessed to before (it had always been her really.) She smiled and kissed her nose. Sam Sam looked at her. "I like you too Fox Queen." She said.

Sam Sam kissed her lips and smiled. They both laughed like two dorks.

They stared into each others eyes and smiled. Samantha put the car in reverse and left the parking lot.

They didn't talk much but they caught small glimpses of each other while at a red light.

They lived happily in love, even if their species were different they still loved each other 'til the end.

~~~~~~~

I was bored okay-