ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR PISSING MATCH NOW

"What!?" Tubbo gasped, grabbing his necklace.

Schlatt took a step forward, "I'm taking my sword back!"

"Hey!" Tommy stood between Schlatt and Tubbo, "We worked hard to get that sword!"

"Tubbo nearly died!" Schlatt shouted, getting in Tommy's face.

"So he's more deserving of that sword than anyone!" Tommy screamed back, "At least he gave enough of a shit to actually protect it!"

Schlatt grabbed Tommy's shirt, "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about!"

"HEY HEY HEY!" Tubbo shouted, pushing the two of them apart, "ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR PISSING MATCH NOW!?"

Tommy gave Schlatt a dirty look before going and sitting next to a panicked looking Ranboo. Schlatt scoffed, adjusting his tie.

"Just give me the sword Tubbo." Schlatt said, holding out his hand.

Tubbo grabbed the sword hanging around his neck.

"No." The boy said, "I wielded it too. I get a say in this. I promised Ranboo that I'd help him save his- our- world. And that's what I'm going to do."

Schlatt and Tubbo stared each other down. The tension was thick in the air, a battle of willpower as the two wielders refused to look away. No one dared breathe.

Puffy gasped, her eyes going wide, "Everyone out!"

"What!? Why?!" Ranboo asked as he was pushed out of the way.

Puffy pulled out a beautifully ornate cutlass. A flash of white, holographic light shone through the room. Then Puffy stood in the center of the room, white and brown hair with rainbow undertones flowed from under her tricorne hat in thick curls. Four short horns curled from her head. She now wore a heavy red pirate coat, decorated with gold embellishments.

"Masks are coming." She said.

As soon as she said that, two Masks tore their way into the house.

Ranboo transformed in a flash of purple. His tail lashed furiously as he stood in front of Tommy, scythe full sized and at the ready.

"Give me the sword Tubbo!" Schlatt shouted, holding his hand out again.

"No!" Tubbo shouted back, grabbed the sword off the necklace.

In a flash of green light, Tubbo leapt into action alongside his friend and mom. Schlatt watched in amazement as his son fought the mask with Ranboo and Puffy by his side. Tubbo was sloppy, his form weak and sings wild, but he was fighting. And winning.

Tubbo's hooves clicked harshly against the wood floors of his home. This was the first Mask he'd seen since to the kidnapping incident. It was much more difficult to fight when you're not running on pure instinct. But Ranboo had been helping him learn. He could defeat this Mask.

So the boy jumped into action again. He aimed at the Masks chest, making a deep slash there. Green blood oozed out, more like slime that anything else.

The second Mask fell to the ground, dead. Puffy pulled her cutlass out of it's head. The white mask of it's face split in half as it melted into green ooze.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo shouted.

The boy turned just in time to block the Masks claws. The mask pressed down on him, pushing him to the ground. The claws were inches from his face. Tubbo looked into the Masks face as it leaned it's full weight on him. He couldn't figure out a way out.

A glowing red sword sliced across the Masks face. Stood above Tubbo was Schlatt, his eyes glowing red and two large ram horns curling from his head.

Tubbo's eyes widened, "H-How-!?"

"Get up and fight!" Schlatt yelled, pulling his son to his feet.

Tubbo nodded, completely at a loss for words. Schlatt jumped away, hitting the Mask back with his hooves. They were almost exactly like Tubbo's, except his fur was white instead of brown.

With one more stab, the Mask fall to the ground. Schlatt stared at it in disgust as hit melted too ooze around his hooves.

"Tubbo!" Puffy ran up to her son, gently grabbing his shoulders, "are you okay!?"

Tubbo nodded, "y-yeah, I'm okay."

Puffy sighed, her gold earrings and chains sparkling as her ears dipped in relief, "oh thank God."

"Hey kid." Schlatt walked over, "you did good, for someone who doesn't know how to fight."

Tubbo glanced at Ranboo, who was making sure Tommy was okay, "um, Ranboo's been teaching us the past couple days."

Schlatt smiled lightly, "Hey! Ranboo!"

The boy jumped lightly, turning to the goat man, "y-yes?"

"Good job kid." Schlatt gave him a nod.

Tommy crossed his arms, "what about me!?"

Schlatt laughed, "you got spunk kid! If you're able to wield the Axe of Peace, you'll be among the greats."

Puffy smiled at the boys, "I think all of you will."

There was the sound of glass shattering on the ground. Everyone looked up to see Wilbur standing where the door would be.

"What the fuck happened..."