My Vlog Gun!

Phil looked at the boys as they stood on the other end of the table. The table held a map of the world. A shimmer of green flickered over most of the map like a hologram, a large smiley face on it. A small spot of red lit up where the camp was.

Tommy could tell Ranboo was more scared than nervous as they watched the adults around them. Schlatt, Puffy, Sapnap, Phil... And Wilbur. Tommy wondered why his brother of all people was there, but he figured he'd find out soon enough.

Tubbo gave a small smile to Schlatt. The older ram looked away with a frown. Ranboo curled his tail around his friends wrist.

Phil sighed softly, bringing everyone's attention to him, "Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo... We've made a plan to try and find Technoblade."

"Dumbass plan." Schlatt scoffed, but quickly quieted down with a glare from Phil.

"Unfortunately, we cannot tell you what it is in detail yet." Phil continued, "but the basics is a scout mission. Sapnap has provided us enough information to get a general location of where the Green God is hiding."

Phil pointed to the smiley face on the map, "this is where we think it is. Your mission is to see if our assumption is correct. And if it is, you'll open these."

Phil nodded to Puffy, who handed each of the boys a scroll.

"These are your mission details. Don't lose them." Phil warned, "if the Green God is there, that's when you'll open them, and only then."

"Why?" Tommy asked, looking up from the scroll.

"Because the Green God can trace thoughts about him." Wilbur gave his brother a soft smile, "he won't think anything of a scout mission, and by the time you read the rest, it will be too late for him to do anything."

Ranboo's ears twitched, "but wouldn't he already know what's in the mission?"

"I wrote them." Puffy sighed, "he can't read my thoughts. No one else has seen it."

"But why us!?" Tommy yelled, "why are we the ones going!?"

"Because you're the wielders of the weapons." Phil gave the a small smile.

Tubbo grabbed the sword around his neck, holding it out to his father, "well then take it back! Family can wield each other's weapons, right!? So-so you can just take it and do the mission yourselves!"

Schlatt shook his head with a sigh, "it's true that family can wield the same weapons... Unless they relinquished ownership... Then we can't take it back."

Ranboo's tail fell, "so... You gave me the scythe knowing you couldn't take it back..?

Phil nodded, "I'm sorry about pushing this on you. I thought we had more time..."

There was a moment of silence. Sapnap pushed himself up off of the wall and walked over to the map.

"I know we didn't exactly get off to the best start," Sapnap said, "but if you three don't fight, our world is over. I can't fight anymore. I have people I don't want to risk."

"I feel it." Tommy nodded, "I don't know about these two, but I'm willing to fight."

"I... I want to fight too." Ranboo said.

Tubbo gripped the sword tighter, "I... I'm not leaving Tommy and Ranboo. I'll fight."

"Are you sure?" Phil asked, sighing softly when all three boys nodded, "okay. You have a week to prepare before you're sent out. You're dismissed."

The boys nodded and walked out. The hallway was quiet as they walked back to the main camp. Chatted filled the main room as the three walked in.

A little kid with a pig snout and ears ran around giggling. They ran right into Ranboo's legs, falling back with a oof. The looked up and gasped.

"Boo!" They squealed, hugging the taller boy.

Ranboo smiled, his ears lifting, "Michael! I haven't seen you since I left! Have you grown taller?"

"No!" Michael giggled, "who that?"

"These are my friends, Tommy and Tubbo." Ranboo told him, "Guys, this is Michael. He's, um, kind of like my son..?"

"You have a son!?" Tubbo gasped.

Ranboo's ear flicked, "um, sort of... I found him when he was an infant, shortly after Phil took me in. And he's stayed with me ever since."

"Bee!" Michael pointed to Tubbos yellow and black sweater.

Tubbo smiled, "my name's Tubbo."

"Bee!" Michael whispered.

"He doesn't know many words..." Ranboo explained, "he didn't even talk until he was four. He's about seven now."

"Chicken!" Michael gasped, pointing to Tommy.

"Are you looking for your chicken plush?" Ranboo asked.

Michael shook his head, pointing again at Tommy, "he chicken!"

Tommy looked at Ranboo, "is he calling me a chicken?"

"I think he's just saying your wings look like one of his toys." Ranboo laughed lightly.

Michael nodded, "Chicken!"

"If it makes you feel better, it's his favorite toy?" Ranboo gave Tommy a small smile.

"Wings!" Michael giggled, jumping up and making grabby hands at Tommy's feathers.

Tommy belt down to the child's level, stretching a wing out to him. Michael squealed and almost jumped on Tommy's wing. The child buried his face in the soft feathers. Tommy smiled softly. Next week he would be on a mission to save this childs life and his world. If they fail, Michael would die. Tommy tucked his wing a little further around Michael. He wouldn't let them fail.