Let's try something new baby (Part 1)

It's been a month since my boyfriend Lucio and I didn't have s*x. He only kisses me on the lips and that's all. Every time he comes home, he just goes straight to sleep. I can't continue living like this. I'm always craving for his touch and especially his d*ck. This is why tonight I decided to make him a surprise...

"Babe I'm home"
"Hey baby, Im in the kitchen" I said.

Lucio starts walking towards the kitchen as I quickly unbotten my robe.

"Babe im just gonna go grab a snack and quickly go to b...e....d. Oh myyy!" He gasped as I slowly let my robe slide on the floor. I'm now only wearing red panties as I seductively walk towards him.

"So tell me, how was your day" I said while sliding my hand down on his torso.
"I..t was ok...ay" he whispered as his breath quickens.
"Umm.. well guess what? I'm gonna make it better" I murmured as I slowly start unbuttoning his pants.

"Wait" he said and he suddenly ran into the bedroom.

Confused, I stood there waiting for him to come back. After a few minutes, he came back holding his laptop. He opened it and showed me an imagine of a girl submitting to her man.

"You want to try this" I asked.
"I always wanted to but never had the courage to ask you if you wanted to" he answered.
I pulled my boyfriend towards me with his tie.
"I would love to master" I answer excitedly.

I always wanted to try new things and this in particularly excited me even more.
Lucio suddenly changed his tone:
"Bend over" he said with a submissive voice.
I executed his order and bended on the counter. Smack! He slapped my ass hard as a sound of surprise escaped my lips. He suddenly grabbed my panties and teared them apart.

"Now you will call me master and obey at all my orders. Okay baby girl?" He said with a rusky voice.
"Oh yes master" I answered.
"Good girl"
He grabbed my thighs with both of his hands and pulled them apart. He slipped two of his fingers inside of my p*ssy.

"You're already wet" he said as his eyes flickered of desire.
Without waiting, he slided his d*ck inside of me.

"Aaah" I moaned of pleasure.
"Your p*ssy is so tight" he said.

He pushed deeper inside of me and stroked harder.
He removed his p*nis out of me, turned me around and lifted me off the floor. He brought me on the sofa and blindfolded me with his t-shirt. I felt disoriented.

"Don't worry baby. That will make you feel even better"
"Master..." I said with my voice full of excitement.

I waited impatiently for him to satisfy me but nothing happened.

"Master?... babe?"

No answer. I removed the t-shirt covering my eyes and saw no one. I heard a weird noise coming from the basement. I walked towards it and opened the door:

Oh my god!