~Chapter 3~

|| A/N : HEY!! AUTHOR MUSHROOM HERE!! ART ABOVE IS MADE BY THE CO-WRITER!! THATS YOUR CAT PATCHES!! YOUR CAT WILL NOT BE PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER THO NEXT CHAPTER-- ANOT OF PATCHES WILL BE THERE!! ANGST IS HERE-- ALONG WITH SOME ENIMIES TO LOVERS VIBES-!! ENJOYYYYU<333 ||
noah_the_rat(CO-WRITER-- PLEASE FOLLOW THEM<333)

,,Hexside closed for teacher conference-?'' Eda read aloud causing you and Luz to gasp. ,,Whaaat!!? Noooo!! Eewwwhhhh….!!'' Luz complained, cupping her face before flopping her head down on the table. She banged her fist on the table a couple times. ,,Teacher conference-? Dang-'' You didn't seem too bothered but still disappointed. You wanted to understand why Luz seemed so excited about this school. 

Eda seemed to think for a moment. ,,Oh! We can go to the market and hunt some bounties! Spare time, spare cash.'' Luz jumped up from her seat. ,,Great idea Eda!!'' ,,Weh!! Hey I wants to go too!!'' King exclaimed raising one hand in the air the other holding a random stuffy that seemed to be..-- Impaled.- ,,Yeah!! Can we bring King and (Y/N) too Eda!! Please!'' Luz begged. Eda sighed ,,Yes we can bring King-'' ,,YAY!!'' Luz picked up King tickling him. ,,Heheheheh!! H-Hey!! StO-- eheheh-!! Stop that!!'' King demanded between fits of laughter. You laughed at the sight. This felt nice..

.

.

,,King!! Drop it!!'' You and Luz began to chase King who had taken off with the bounty you both had been hunting. ,,(Y/N) corner him-!!'' Yelled Luz as you both kept chasing the very nimble King. You had time to think. Since the time you got here and a matter of around like 5 days - a week you have been here. Eda had no way to the human realm to get what she needed to sell. That took a toll on her business. She barely had enough to scrape by, let alone take care of all of us. You felt guilty and wanted to do what you could to help them as well as yourself. 

You and Luz had finally managed to get the bounty away from King…-- Finally- Luz then pulled out her phone and began to record. She seemed to be sending it to someone she cared about. Maybe her mother. She pointed the camera at you and began to introduce you. You awkwardly waved, flashing a small smile. You honestly didn't know what else to do. She then pointed the camera away and began to explain how she met you, who you are, if she was safe, and the bounty you both had just completed together.

Luz put her phone away after sending the video, only for an error to pop up not allowing it to be sent. She sighed. You patted her shoulder reassuringly. She smiled before taking a deep breath, calming her nerves. ,,Alright!! Let's get these bad boys to the market!'' You turned to Lilith as she began to complain. ,,Ugh.-- Edaa! Do you own anything that's not covered in-- feathers-?'' Lilith whined, brushing the feathers off of her. ,,Heh-- I had to deal with this curse for 30 years. I think you can handle a couple of feathers.'' Eda spoke in her defence. 

.

.

.

You were on a carriage now in town. You began to arrive next to that bird emperor dude-- Belous if I'm correct. You rolled your eyes at the sight of it. 

Eda set down all her bounties only to be rewarded with one snail. ,,H-- Wha- Are you kidding me!! Do you know who I am?'' Eda said, now fuming. To be fair you were just as pissed off. The owner only blankly glanced at Eda. ,,Yeah, you're 'Eda The Owl Lady.' What're you gonna do? We all know you're powerless now.'' The owner said now glancing back at the bounty stuff on their other cabinets. Eda angrily formed a circle in the air, only for it to fail due to Eda's weak condition. The crowd around us began to murmur and some giggling. This irritated you very, very much. Eda growled pulling out a poster from inside-- Her-- Her hair-- You blinked a couple of times to make sure you weren't seeing things. ,,Tch!! I don't need your pity!! I was the most wanted criminal for years! You should fear me!!'' She announced. All the owner did was raise a brow. He didn't seem to care. The crowd began to point and laugh. A trash man grabbed the poster from Eda's hand, disposing it into a trash bag.