~Chapter 4~

|| A/N AHAHHAHAHAHA IM ALIVE- YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD??? YES YES YES KSJFJSJSJD ANYWAYS- WTF- 1.75K READS???? YOU ALL ARE INSANE I LOVE YOU SMMMMM THANK YOU ALLLL SM AAAHHHHHHH💞💞💞💞💞 ANYWAYS IM RUSTY ASF- AND WANTED TO ADD SOME LORE OF MY OWN- I HAVE TO REWATCH TOH AGAIN SINCE I AM LOSIN MY BRAIN BUT YESSS ANOTHER CHAPTER FINALLY IK IT SUCK AND I MAY FIX IT LATER IM SORRY LOOOVESS -🍄||

Your eyes opened though to your surprise, it was still dark out. You looked out the window still seeing the night sky. What time was it? You grabbed your phone checking the time. 3:12am. You let out an inaudible groan. Patches was laying on your pillow. She was purring softly. You began to pet her. She stretches, leaning into your touch. You then decided to go back to sleep. After a few minutes you gave up. Your tired eyes gazed out the window. You felt mentally dead. You didn't want to do anything, yet you wanted to get up and do something. After somewhat convincing yourself to get up, you get on your feet stretching as you let out a yawn. You walked down the stairs arriving at the living room. Hooty was still awake rambling to a bat about all his cool friends. It brought a smile to your face. You head to the kitchen looking for something to do or make. Maybe bake something or- *Thump*. You tense up looking in the direction of the noise. ,,What the hell was that..?'' You mutter to yourself. You eyed the counter before grabbing a large knife. You then made your way back to the living room where you heard the noise. It was Patches. Though she was sniffing something. She must have heard it too..

You approached Patches and the book she was sniffing. You didn't remember seeing this before. You pick it up, eyeing the book cautiously. The book had odd writing. You narrowed your eyes at the strange writing. You blinked a few times. After that the book was in English. Your eyes widen. ,,Woah..'' You bring the mysterious book to the kitchen, setting it down on the counter. You begin to read the book. It was about spell casting. You and Luz had read all of the books here… So how was there another? You began to flip through the pages. A lot of the pages had corrections to certain spells, and potions. Whilst others had just notes, rating spells on a scale of light-hearted to danger. You realized at the back of the book, pages began to appear blank, like it was unfinished. On the last written page, it spoke about the emperor, and how he tricked the author into helping him. The last words on that page were 'The book that cursed me, I must destroy it before another.' The words were written seemingly in a rush. You wonder what the writer intended to say… ,,Another what..?'' You mutter to yourself. 

Patches began to take notice of your tense expression, and began to rub against your leg. You eyed your cat for a moment before releasing a small sigh. A smile began to form as you began to pet your cat. You stood to your feet, grabbing the book before heading to bed. 'Tomorrow.' You thought grimmly. The play. You faced the ceiling, laying flat on your back. You felt so overwhelmed. You wanted to be there for Trinity so much. You missed her oh so dearly. What if she hated you after this.. You promised her!! But, . . . There was nothing you could do. You were helpless. You were stuck here. You felt like never getting up from where you slept. The thought of this replayed in your head, as you drifted off to sleep. 

You woke up to hear Luz rummaging around her bed. Patches was still asleep. Luz rambled on about a small magic camp to help you, Lilith, and Eda do magic while their powers were drained and for you so you could defend yourself. You felt tired so you just agreed, and went back to sleep. 

You woke up around 8pm. Guess all those all nighters really kicked you now. Your phone was blown up. The guilt. Oh the guilt. Trinity had left you over fifty texts but only one voice mail. "Where were you… Y-You promised you'd be there..!! Percy sh-shoved me off the stage!! I was humiliated..!!! They ran me out of the pl-play..!! Where w-were you..!?" I shiver ran down your spine. Tears began to spill, but you didn't even realize you were crying. Subconscious? "I thought… I-I thought I loved you… I thought that… That y-you loved me back… I guess I was wrong. Goodbye (Y/N)." You threw your phone. You knew this day would come, yet it still hurt. And you just woke up! Damn… Double homicide. Damn it all! "(Y/N)...?" A soft voice from behind you. You turned to see Luz standing there. She looked confused and worried. She slowly hugged you. You hugged her tightly rambling about what happened. Luz only listened as she comforted you. After a while of calming down, and Luz making hilarious jokes to calm you, you calmed down. "(Y/N)... Look.. I'm so sorry.. But the best I can do is be there.." Luz looked down apologetically. You patted her on the back. "Well.. If I hadn't come here I wouldn't have met all of you! So, maybe one day she'll understand.." You say looking at your cracked phone in your hand. You tossed it in the trash, seeing as you don't have a use for it anymore. "Well.- Do you wanna go outside, and chase squirrels like things with King?" Luz asks as you help her up. You nod, your cat runs outside already. You both laugh. Luz said that you both needed a LOT of sleep tonight since tomorrow she was gonna begin the bootcamp. Oh boy. . .