Chapter:: 38

Ariel POV

SO I took me and my kids to a hotel for the night. I don't know why the fuck I'm leaving my house, but I really don't care, I just needed to get away from Chres.

Kiarra and Tristen just left, they went downstairs to eat, I didnt feel like coming out the room so I told them to bring me up a plate.

I was laying down in one of the bath robes and watching TV when the someone knocked on the door. It was probably Kiarra bringing up my food before they eat. I went to the door and opened it, there stood Prince.

I looked at him blank "J-Jacob what are you doing here"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you..'' He came in and closed the door. I hugged him so tight, I almost started crying.

He held onto my legs and lift me up. He smashed his lips onto mine and we walked over to the bed. He sat down with me 0on top of him and us still kissing. He started kissing my neck 

"I need you Ariel" He said inbetween kisses.

I ran my hand threw his hair and turned my head to the side making him get better space. A few seconds later he started sucking and biting on my neck. He grabbed my ass and started squeezing it, he's never this aggressive.

I slowly started taking off my robe, revealing my naked body. Prince pulled away and looked at me, and started smirking. I bit my lip and threw the robe on the floor. He took off his shirt, making me see his gorgeous ass body.

I pushed his body down "Still working out I see"

He flipped me over "You already know"

.........................

Kiarra POV

Me and Tris was just walking around the buffet, I was helping him get something to eat while I was on the phone with Juniior. 

"Ionn know the name of it but it's reeeaall pretty babe" I said taking out a spoonful of mac and cheese for Tristen's plate

"Oh, aright. Well aye you wanna tell me what happend with you on Wednesday, when you spazzed in Dunkn dounuts ?"

"Juniior I told you it-"

"And I told you I don't want to hear that bullshit. Just tell me"

"I don't want you to worry.." I said softly, he hesitated for a little while

"Baby, what happend ?"

"I had......suicide thoughts"

"KIARRA !"

"I'm not gonna' do it though !" I looked around. Tristen was done so we went back to our table and sat down "I swear I won't"

"Why did you have those thoughts Ki ?"

"I thought it was best for the situation I'm in"

"Kiarra you have people that don't have anyone in there lives anymore, not even a damn gold fish. To me, that's a point where you can start thinking about that, and I said THINKING. You have too much fucking people that love you for you to be thinking about that. I freaking love you. Please don't ever think about that again. I don't want to loose you baby"

I put my hand over my mouth "I love you more. Thank you"

"Your welcome. Just promise me. ME Kiarra. That you will never go there"

"I promise baby"

"Your my wife"

I smiled "I am"