Paul

Paul was my best friend for many years
6 to be exact.
he supported me through many things
and stood up to me when i was bullied.
but paul had his demons
then again so did i
ill never forget the day they were revealed..........

i had just turned 17
it had been along time since i moved to this school when i was 10
i was planning to meet up with paul for a night out.
we were quite rambuntious lads!
always drinking and picking up women.......
i never really liked the WOMEN part......
but it was the 1920's (Paul always doubted this)
I never really felt like a man or a woman for that part
I was just a little lad
Gosh I hadn't been called that name in years!
So yes back on track
"Jack wanna go out mate" Paul suggested after school "course mate" I replied. I felt strange around Paul recently and not in the friendly way..... but not in a overtly sexual way (I've had relations with women of course but it never really appealed to me) no this felt different like a nice bowl of berries and cream!! "Paul".. I spoke "by any chance have you consumed the delectable treat known as berries and cream!!" "Why are you talking like that bro we not in the 1930's" he said containing his laughter. "Yes we are in the 1920's!" He started laughing "oooohhhhh i get ittttttttt yea sure comon I wanna get smashed" "NO PAUL I mean no Paul we MUST go to my abode I insist" he shrugged "ight only if we can after"

At my house Paul was acting different around me. He seemed quite confused......
but I knew I needed to talk to him about my feelings!! "Paul I need to tell you something" "sure bro what's up"
"I have these feelings I think I love you"
"..."
"Paul no! Don't leave please"
"..."

What a strange day that was