locked up

Hyejin happily wakes up with the thoughts of Wheein. She really feels hook on the girls cute physics but as she does her task of knowing her personality she just cant help but admire the girl. Even though she really felt helpless most of the time She really made an effort to make her notice or glance on her way but the girl always scurried her way out without her knowing and like a bubble that always disappeared in her sight.

She was happy to see her in the jail booth last time but she got broken hearted, she thought Wheein don't feel anything for her even a slight hint of interest so she decided to cry her heart out and move on. But thanks to her bestfriend Yeba Cupid who knows everything. She just hopes Yongsun Unnie finds her true love too. I don't know why she kept ignoring Unnie Byul but she's the best for her. Maybe Yongsun Unnie can't hold her jealousy that results in consistent quarrels.

She shifts to Yongsun bed and slightly shakes the older shoulder to wake her up. It's sunday and they have their sunday routine to jog around the park.

"Unnie.... wake up... it's 6am Let's go. The sun is already up. Come on."

But Yongsun ignored her and covered her face with her pillow.

"Hyejinah... I'm tired from yesterday's school events can we just take a rest for this day?"

Hyejin knows how tiring to be an event committee in school. It's been a week since Yongsun's been leaving early and going home late. She just sighed and went back to her bed and fumbled on her phone. She played the video that Yongsun sent her last night. She pauses the video where she cups Wheein's face. She's imagining she's going to kiss Wheein. She giggled and pursed her lips. Cringing in her own silliness.

"Who's the crazy perv with the two of us now? She turned back and saw Yongsun staring at her. Caught her having a glimpse of her phone screen. She hides the phone under her pillow and blushes hard.

"You're so whipped to that dork. If she likes you I don't know why she's content to just stare at you and the fact that you already confessed to her that you like her. What does she still want?" Yongsun said brushing her locks and still yawning.

"Unnie what if she's just shy or has a standard, like study first?!" Hyejin looks at Yongsun clueless. Yongsun just got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Study first that's a bullshit reason no one will resist someone like you if you confess to them."
Yongsun blurted.

"Only Jung Wheein...." Hyejin voice slowly losing her confidence to their conversations.

"Yah... stop that...We already know the truth right?"

"But that's almost last month what if her feelings have already changed? So if we kidnap her again and she just says the same no...isn't it too much humiliation to me? It seems like  I'm so foolishly in love with her?" Hyejin said.

"Are you not? Looking and hearing you now tells me you already are."
Yongsun teasing Hyejin but the younger don't take it as a joke but as a reality. She sat beside her and got her phone and dialed someone on her contacts.

"Hello,Bambi boy...can I ask for help? My bestfriend here is despaired. I just need some help. You guys need to be kidnapped Ms Nevermind again." Yongsun chuckled on what her friends said over the line.

"Okay, thanks guys, you really are the best." Yongsun winked at Hyejin after ending the call.

"So it's set. Tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow? It's Monday... are we not going to school?"

Yongsun rolled her eyes to Hyejin.

"Of course we have to cope up from the one week being excused but that doesn't mean we can slack off... we need all to keep up to our classes. Our food is enough for both of you for a day here right? Only both of you will be here.We'll lock the door so she cant escape."