Prologue

Life as a University student, itself is quite tough and Difficult but with two part-time jobs? It's miserable.

Living life to the fullest and not caring for what life has tomorrow in store for us is a blessing. A blessing that jungkook is deprived of and can't quite afford.

Life is a maze full of paths and unknown terrors that many humans are scared to even think of. Some alleyways are too dark to pass through and some roads are too buzzing to walk on. But life has always been like that. An unpredictable Maze.

Sometimes life just throws you into a series of miseries that you are forced to believe that maybe life is nothing but a daily struggle to survive that you forget if there will be a pleasant tint to it too, that you are missing, cause after all there are some hardships with beautiful edges.

Jungkook's life may seem as dull as it can ever be and maybe he is not the favorite child of God out there but he still has that beautiful ending to his Fairy tale. The only difference is that maybe that epilogue is planned by Satan himself, cause life is uncertain like that.

Uncertain but Rewarding in its worthwhile ways. Jungkook is more than flawsome and that's okay cause life has more than just Happiness to give him his Still perfect self. In form of his two very own Devils in Shining John Lobbs. Literally.