How does he know my name?

Heyyooo! This is my first fanfic and I'm sooo nervous but thinking that none of you know me puts me at ease. I'll try my best to make this story interesting. I love Sasaki-sempai and Miyano with all of me. Goshhh they're so adorable together.
>//< bless themmm.

Sasaki Shuumei's pov

I don't even know what's going on with me at this point. "Why does this overwhelming feeling never seems to fade away? What am I even yearning for?" I ask myself as I'm stretching the tie to lose it a bit, driving towards a bakery. I'm playing Ed Sheeran on shuffle. Music is my favorite escape. It brings me peace and right now "I Will Remember You" is playing. I suddenly yearn even more but I don't know what. I always keep a change of informal clothes in my car so I take off my coat and tie and put on a baggy hoodie and a cap.

I enter the bakery and take a look around trying to find a seat because it's quite crowded. "Owner, it's so late I didn't expect you to be here at this time, you usually go home if it gets late" says the manager of the bakery walking towards me. "Just call me by my name jeezz why do I always need to tell you that?" Then I just shrug him off and take a seat."Kazuko-kun, I'm craving something sweet, get me something fresh and sweet" I say. "Your wish is my command" he says while dramatically bowing down. The last thing I want right now is people staring at me because this idiot has to treat me like I'm his God. I definitely don't want to be the center of the attraction, not right now but thankfully people didn't noticed so I just sigh and keep my eyes closed and it kind of hurts because the work has been quite difficult and I haven't been getting enough sleep. I open my eyes and I see someone sipping a beverage, I guess it's coffee. That person is writing something, it's more like they're just drawing doodles. I look directly at their eyes, "that's definitely a guy" I whisper to myself. His eyes are big and I think it's deep black with yellowish-brown iris at the lower part. "Pretty eyes" I catch myself saying that out loud. I kind of get awkward with myself for a moment and then just put my hands on my face and rub my eyes with my fingers.

Kazuko-kun brings freshly made desert and it's cold and fresh and if it was any other night I'd have all my focus on eating but right now that guy took all my focus. Kazuko-kun catches me staring at that person and he says, "he's a regular customer, comes here often. Earlier when I asked, he said he's working on his writing and needs to submit the work by tomorrow evening. He always works so hard." I just let out a "hmmm" sound trying to hide my curiosity but somehow this guy interests me so much and I don't know why because we haven't even talked. I eat my desert and just let my thoughts wander. Before I realise it's past 12 now and the bakery is empty but that guy's still there. He's not actually here right now, he's probably in a very deep thought and Kazuko-kun snaps his fingers loudly and says, "Miyano we're closing in about 15 minutes, are you gonna walk home? It's gotten late." His name is Miyano? Cute, I think to myself because the name matches his face but I think it's his last name because Kazuko-kun always calls people by their last names and that guy says "oh no I told myself I just needed a cup of coffee but here my table is filled with 7 empty cups, I'm so done with myself." Kazuko-kun laughs and so does the other employees. I catch myself grinning at what he just said because he's being so cute right now and the face he's making right now might just be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. He's now looking at his dairy and has a 'what-the-heck-is-this" look on his face like he just wants to sleep for a whole week. And I've heard that being a writer is hard and writers usually don't often get good sleep so he might really need sleep but he's got to submit the work by tomorrow evening- no, today evening now. I'm worried about him. "Wait why am I worried for him? I don't even know him." I mutter. I can't even explain why was I staring at him for almost an hour now and earlier he once yawned and I almost dropped my spoon because honestly, I melted. There's no way a human being can afford to be this cute.

"Definitely a guy" I whisper to myself again. I get up. "Kazuko-kun I'm leaving now, thankyou for the work and reach home safely you all." I tell them while grabbing my phone and handkerchief from the table. Now I'm walking past him. Shit no I wanna talk to him. I want to have a conversation with him but I don't know if I should. I don't want to scare him away because people say I've kind of got a delinquent look and now I'm scratching my hair at the back, feeling a little angry at myself and just when I'm out of the door and thinking that I'm gonna regret not talking to him for sure and I freeze for a moment, thinking about going in back and atleast offer him a ride but then I hear, "Sasaki-sempai, you dropped your handkerchief" I turn around and it's that guy. His voice is so sweet and soft. But wait, how does he knows my name?

Turned out shorter than expected. I apologize for that and next chapter will be longer than this. And I'll be posting this weekly or at times even twice a week. And holy shit we're getting an ova on 27th I'm sooo happyyy and I might just die because they're sooo adorable together. >//<