I wanna know it all!

Sasaki Shuumei's pov

"Hello? Hirano? Yeah I woke up just now. I slept late last night." I sound apologetic but mostly because it's Hirano.

"You're so done, Sasaki! I CALLED YOU FUCKING 27 TIMES!! And you're calling me now? It's almost noon- how do you always manage to piss me off, huh? I WAS SO WORRIED- WHY ARE YOU STAYING SILENT NOW? Don't tell me you fell asleep again?! Sasaki I'll come there and beat the shit out of you! DO YOU HEAR ME?" Hirano yells at me. It's my fault. I mean I overslept and didn't even picked up his 27 calls. It's natural that he's mad at me. I'd get worried too if my bestfriend didn't picked up my calls- and especially if it was 27 times.

"Are you a bit calm now? I'm sorry man. I met someone who knew me, yesterday at the cafe and we ended up talking quite a lot and it was past 2 when I came back to my place and couldn't sleep for a while and I called you right after I woke up." I'm trying my best not to piss him off more than he already is because I'm scared of him right now. No one would wanna try him when he's mad.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TEXTED ME LAST NIGHT, YOU DIMWIT! I'm telling you again and again to inform me your whereabouts time to time but no, you gotta piss me off. Anyway it's no use yelling at you. Get fresh and eat a proper breakfast- I mean lunch and get your ass at your office before 1:30 pm. Your secretary told me to go check up on you but I'm quite occupied here so I couldn't and she told me to remind you that you've got a meeting to attend to at 2pm. So hurry up and stop slacking off." He tells me.
Honestly I don't wanna go to work today but if I tell him that I'm not sure if I'll be able to see tomorrow's sun so I just let out a "hmmm" sound. He sounds mad because he says, "HUH?"

"Yeah I'm about to take a shower. Will see you in the evening. And yes I'll reach my office before the meeting time." I sound promising but I'm probably gonna be late.

"Okay. I also need to get my work done. Will see ya!" He ends the call.

I couldn't fall asleep quick last night because I kept thinking about the guy I met. I don't have any old memories of him but he feels so familiar to me and comfortable too. I should ask Hirano if he knows him. We went to the same high-school so he might be one of Hirano's kouhai too.

I take a shower and start brushing my teeths hurriedly and I get out of the bathroom and get ready. I quickly make a sandwich and eat it and I take a look at my phone and look at the conversation I had with Mya-chan last night before I went to sleep.

Me: Just reached my place. Safe and sound. ^_^

Him: Relieved to know that.
Again, thankyou for the ride. ^^)

Me: I told you not to mention it. •_•

Him:  Okayy sorry. TT

Me: And also stop apologizing. :,)

Him: Okayy sorry. TT

Me: Wha- anyway take a good rest and best of luck.
Can't wait to read it. :D

Him: I'll try my best and hope you'll like it.
I'm too nervous  and I don't know if you'll like it.><