Ch9

It was Sunday morning and the three people in the small house were lazing around. When the clock strikes 9, Seonghwa gets up from his sleep to get a morning coffee. He came out to find pin drop silence in the house meaning his 2 favourite people are still sleeping. He went straight to the kitchen and tried to do everything more carefully. He didn't want to make any sound and wake his sleeping beauties up.
In the process of making his coffee he heard a small knock on the front door.

Was Hongjoong expecting someone? He thought to himself.
Should he wake him up? But before he could even make it to the mini boss's door there was a knock again.

Waking up his boss and refreshing him up will take so much time, so he decided to attend the door himself. As he opens the door, he is greeted by a lady in her mid 40's.
He smiles at her, somehow she looks a bit like his mini boss and baby bear. Both stand in silence for a few seconds.

"Yes?" Seonghwa questioned.

"Ahh, I'm sorry to disturb you but someone told me that Kim Hongjoong lives here. Maybe I mistook the door," She answered in a low voice.

"No, ma'am. He lives here only. I live with him. You can come inside first," Seonghwa held the door open and welcomed her. Both seated in the living room, she breaks the silence.

"Where is he? And his brother?"

"Hongjoong is sleeping and so is Jongho."

"Who are you?" She asked.

Seonghwa scratches the back of his head, and doesn't know how to answer this.

"I'm this employee, I'm staying with them for the time being," he answered nervously.

As on que the door of his boss's room clicks open and a big minion with his messy bed hairs, oversized pyjamas and small pout come out rubbing his eyes, walking lazily.
His voice was hoarse, "Seonghwa, what do we have for breakfast?" He questioned.
Seonghwa froze, the sight in front of him was amazing. How much he wants to hug the person and shower him with kisses. But he had a whole different story today. He cleared his throat to catch the attention of his boss.

Hongjoong stop on his place when he felt some strange presence, he turn to find Seonghwa in his pyjamas sitting with the person he didn't want to see ever. His eyes wide open and the colour from his face drops off. Seonghwa, who was smiling a minute ago, was now looking at his boss more confused than ever .
Every drop of blood in Hongjoong's body boiled to the point that he was red in anger. Seonghwa looked in between the lady and his boss, worried.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hongjoong shouted pointing at the lady.

"Get the fuck out of my home this instance," he again shouted.

At that very moment, Jongho came down the stairs. "Why are you shouting early in the morning?" Now all eyes were on him.

As soon as he saw the scene in front of him he froze on the spot. Now there was silence again. The lady was observing the boys, Jongho in his place frozen and eyes fixed on the ground.

Hongjoong throwing dagger to the lady and fuming in anger and Seonghwa was eyeing both the boys with worry.

"Are you deaf?" Hongjoong asked but got nothing in reply, irritating him more.
"Did he leave you to cheat? Or do you want more money? Aren't you satisfied yet?" He yelled.

Now the lady was in tears, Hongjoong snicker at her. "I just want to meet you. I came here to apologize," she told them.

Hongjoong chuckle dryly not even moved a bit by the lady's emotions, Seonghwa strangely felt scared of that chuckle. He understands that his boss is in a devil mood, one wrong move and you'll be in hell. They hear some sniff, and all of them turn to the baby in the room.
Jongho was crying and his whole body was trembling. Seonghwa rushed and hugged him, creasing his hairs and his back.
Hongjoong was now seeing red, he promised himself to never make Jongho cry and here they are. He is crying because of the same reason, because of the same person again.

"Get the fuck out of here," he shouted again making everyone flinch, venom dripping in each and every word he said.
"Just like the way you walked out years ago. It's not that hard right. You are an expert in leaving life behind. What are you waiting for? Get out."

The lady was now on his knees begging his son, "I'm sorry, my son. Please forgive me. I'm not happy with him. Please can I stay with you. I promise to be good this time. I promise to not leave you behind. I promise it all."

Hongjoong chuckle darkly this time hatred visible in his eyes,"Now you need us. Just because you are not happy. You want to come back for your own means. You never care about us. All these years, you don't return. You weren't here when we needed you the most. Hell you left us behind. Why should I help you now? Why should I pity you?"

"Son, I'm your mother. You can't do this to me. I'm your mother. I give birth to you," and she begged again.

"Mother you say. The same mother who didn't look back when she left us. And what gives birth to us? You regret giving birth to us. You said it yourself. And now I don't want to see you. We are better off without you. We don't need you in our life. Get out of here and never come back. I don't want to be associated with you. Don't test my patience. Fuck off and never show us your face ever again. OUT NOW," he yelled at her.

Seonghwa was hugging Jongho all this time he was creasing his back and mumbling sweet words to calm him. And it worked Jongho was now in his embrace, calm then before and was hugging him tight.
After some more begging and Hongjoong shouting venom, finally the lady dragged herself out. The room was left with Hongjoong looking tired, he was breathing harshly to calm himself.

"Hyung," was all Jongho said and rushed to hug his brother. A hug was all they needed at that time, both the brothers broke down sobbing in each other's embrace. Seonghwa stood there looking at them, eyes filled with tears and some even falling down.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. I shouldn't have let her in. I should have woken you up. I'm sorry," Seonghwa said in a nervous voice.

Hearing the older both the brothers turned to him. Tears were non stop falling from Seonghwa's eyes and he had his head hung low, he didn't dare to look up to the brothers.
He soon felt a warm hug, Jongho was hugging him. He hugged him back letting his head fall on younger's shoulder, tears rolling non stop and his mouth chanting sorry.

"Hyung, it's not your fault. You didn't know her. It's not your fault," Jongho told him. "But still it's my fault I let her in," Seonghwa said, pulling himself off the hug.

"Next time don't try to be the master then. It will be better and it will save us from all the drama," Hongjoong said in a rude tone surprising the other two.

Sorry was all Seonghwa mumble. Jongho sighs and holds Seonghwa's hand who was feeling more guilty. Hongjoong walk back to his room slamming the door shut, not even sparing a glance at the older crying.

Seonghwa flinched, he couldn't look up. He was feeling more guilty every passing minute and his eyes were betraying him. Tears were flowing non stop.
Jongho pulled him into another hug," Hyung don't mind him. He's just tired. He'll be fine soon, I promise. And it was not your fault. Just trust me. Ok? Jongho said in a very sweet voice, " How about we make breakfast? I'm very hungry right now."
As to show his feelings, his tummy growled, Seonghwa chuckled, nodding. Both of them shifted to the kitchen to make something delicious.

Hello beautiful people 💖
Today I decided to update, I don't know why but I can't bring my mind to close all the bad thought. I don't know what to do anyone but I'm trying my best to keep sane.
Hope you all are going great, please stay happy and healthy ❤️
Love you all~
Till then byeee~ 👋

Date: 29 October 2021