Prologue

(Y/N)-your name
(S/N)-none
(H/C)-Ginger
(E/C)-Mixture of blue and green.
Personality-Shy but charming

It all starts with a man and a women both desperate for love.They don't think they don't go slow they just let instincts take over and feel the rush.

~~~~~

9 months past.The man and women aren't together. She has a child the father finds out but gets chased away by another man.

~~~~~

3 years later the women has a daughter. The mother is happy with her life being with the man she loves but the boy she kept but didn't want as he would not be a good part of the family she assumes.

~~~~~

1 year has gone past and the mother has figured out a plan to get rid of the child she doesn't want.She deside she is going leave the child by the park.
The man agrees and the following day the boy of now four is left in the park.
The boy is taken by a guy and is then not seen agian.(You are this boy.)

~~~~~~

5 years later you are part of a project called "project mix breed". You are the only subject in the five years to survive but the tests are say nothing has changed and that you are still human.

????:Well if this continues (Y/N) I'm going to kill you.

(Y/N):But I don't want to die you can beat more or anything please don't kill me.

You know nothing but this place.You have never been outside,you have never been in contact with others. You were told that if you were ever to go out you would die.You wanted to live but you didn't know why?Phone rings.

???:Professor it is time.

Professor:Ok after tonight we will have to move again.

???:Ok well then do what you must then get rid of it.I don't want any trace of our expirmentations ok.

Professor:Yes sir.Looks like you have no choice but before that I want to enjoy myself.I mean a girl has needs.

(Y/N):What do you mean?Why are you doing this to me?I always listened and did as I was told.

Professor starts to strip.When she is done she take your clothing off and you can't do anything as she does this as you realise after tonight you will be dead and there is no way you can stop it as you are tied up.

Professor:I going to enjoy this.

She brings oit a wimp and hits you that you skin is cut open. She does this over and over as she gets closer to you. Eventually she is on top of you with a needle. She injects you with a red serum. It makes your soldier stand up straight as she gets on you and begins to rape you. She is covered in your blood by the time you are done.As you die she leaves the room. You are feeling sleepy when you see a blur of a person with crimson red hair.

~~~~~

You wake in a bed unable to move.As you remember what happened you began to cry.You are eight and a half. (You are a victim of rape,torture, abandonment,abuse and now depression.)You hear something and you look at a man with crimson read hair.He looks at you with a smile but also confuaion.You are scared and jump up from the bed screaming.

(Y/N):Please don't hurt me I promise I will leave,I just don't want to die.

Serzech:Well hello I am Serzech.I saved you from dieing and I am sorry for what happened to you.You must be confused,scared ,angry maybe depressed.No one should have gone what you have been throw.

You feel calm all of a sudden but then you become curious and just ask so many questions.

(Y/N):Why am I here,Where am I,What do you want with me,Are you going to experiment on me too?

Serzech:I am Serzech like I said,you are in hell,I am here to give a second chance at life,no what do you mean experiment.

(Y/N):I am subject 23,better know as (Y/N) or 23.Where you rescued me from work on increasing human ability as well as trying to mix all 4 races genitics to make one perfect race.

You knew this because that is what she told you.

Serzech:That explains why I could not make you a devil but this might be a problem.

He gets up and is about to leave when you scream.

(Y/N):Wait don't leave me please.

You don't know the man at all but he makes you feel safe like a big brother does.It is strange because up until yoi have only felt numb day in and day out.

Serzech:Why?We just met are you that scared of being alone?

(Y/N):Yes and I feel safe with you like you could be my older brother.

Serzech:I see well would you like to be my bay brother.

You are confused at the sudden statement that he makes but without hesitation you nod your head not wanting to be left alone...alone with your thoughts.

Serzech:Ok then you will have to meet our parents your nephew and big sister.

(Y/N):Um maybe we can take it slow.

Serzech see the fear in your eyes and deside to walk to you and give you a hug.

Serzech:How old are you ?

(Y/N):The professor said I was nine and a half. My birth date is (your birth date if you were nine).

Serzech:Okay so who do you want to meet first baby brother.

You are shocked at how fast he called you baby brother.

(Y/N):No one just yet please can we first get to know rach other so I can deside.

Serzech:Sure I don't mind.

You and Serzech speak for the rest of the day.You feel sleepy.You yawn.

Serzech:Are you tired? You can have this room.

You nod your head.

(Y/N):Thank you big brother.

You fall asleep as Serzech heads for the door and smiles.

Serzech:I think he will heal fast.

~~~~

It's been a year 6 years and you have met your nephew,big brother Serzech's wife and your adopted parents. You have regulator visits and sleep overs with your brother.In fact you are there now.He is chasing you.

Serzech:I gonna catch you this time.

(Y/N):Not a chance bro.You haven't caught me in 2 years what makes this different ?

He smiles as you run into a female with the same red hair as Serzech.

Serzech:Because I saw you running into her.

You run quickly behind Rias as you are still very shy.

Rias:Hello there I'm Rias.

(Y/N):Hi,I know who you are. Big brother,momma and papa talk about you all the time .

Serzech:It's ok (Y/N) she isn't like her she won't hurt you.

(Y/N):I know but what does she want from me.

Rias:Well for you to join my school.

(Y/N):No she could find me.

Rias:Please I would also like to get to know my little brother. I know...

Before she finished you ran to your room and locked it.They walk to the room.

Rias:You know I can just teleport in there.

Serzech:Actually you can't get in there unless he invites you in.

Rias:Oh come on Mom and Dad said that he was ready for school and I haven't gotten to know him at all.

Serzech:I know but remember he is scared of most women it took Mom and Gryfia a week before they even got to give him a hug.

Rias:There must be a way to get him to like me faster.

Serzech:Well...uhhh.

Rias:What...tell me I want to have him cuddle to me to big brother. I mean even your son get along with him.