Reality

You walk in the building open your wings and start to go around the building but nothing

You walk in the building open your wings and start to go around the building but nothing.You fly straight throw the roof . You create a huge blast because you feel like Riser is playing games with you. You then blast your own base to make sure their is nowhere he can hide.

(Y/N):Ash please burn all the trees down .

Ash:What the fuck is going on?

Zeno: My guess is the immortal bird has become an immortal chicken.

Ash burns the trees to the ground. Then Riser blasts both Ash and Zeno.
You fly to them.

Zeno:Sorry (Y/N) we failed.

(Y/N):No you did well.

Zeno fades in a blue light.You are in raged as you see Ash pull a zap at Riser.She stands up and Riser goes for her. He kick her in the stomach as she stabs him.She fades into a light blue light screaming in pain.He is hurt but smiles.

Riser:Riser has won. Riser was right you are just....

He can't speak anymore as you choke him.You are in pure rage as your eyes change.

(Quick change of scene to view room brought to you from everyone's two cents.)

Everyone in the spectator room is shocked.

Rias:Isn't the game over?

Serzech:No although Riser has one peace and himself.(Y/N) has not given up and is in pure rage because of Riser's cowardice . He might not stand a chance in everyone else's eyes but with the way he is I just don't hope he actually kills Riser.

Dad:I am proud of him. He has grown so much.

Mom:You think he will be able to control it.

Koneko:Kuroka I'm scared.

Kuroka: Why?

Noaki:Because she isn't their to help him.

Xenovia:But he thinks that we don't care.

Serzech: That is true but when he came to me. He told me still cared.

Rias:What do you mean?

Serzech flash back

A

week ago.

(Y/N): Big brother I need to talk to you about something

Serzech:Is it about today's events?

(Y/N):Yes

Serzech:You know they are looking for you?

(Y/N):Yes I know but most of them don't care and she doesn't love me.

Serzech:I know and I think they haven't known you for long enough.

(Y/N):But it hurts and knowing she doesn't love me hurts.

Serzech:I know and what is even worse is Rias is going to be forced to marry.