Reunion

Your parents hear you and turn around to see you. Your Mom starts to cry and you Dad gets up. He touches your face to make sure it is you and then hits your face.

Dad:What took you so long?

(Y/N):Sorry Dad I had to heal.

Mom:Oh okay well atleast you came back.

Dad:So after that blast how did you not die.

(Y/N):A girl saved my life and helped me heal .She has a blazing phoenix gear.She is now my knight.

Mom:Oh wow.Well you are going to need to go tell your brother he is not in the best of places right now him and Gryfia even divorced.

(Y/N):Oh no what about Malacis.

Dad:He doesn't know he has stayed by us for the last week.

(Y/N):I see. Thank you Mom and Dad.

You call Ash to meet your parents.

Dad:Who is this?

Mom:I presume this is your knight.

(Y/N):This is her.

Ash:Hello ma'am and sir. My master has told me alot about you guys.

Mom:Oh really well I hope it was good things.

Ash:Yes it is always good.

(Y/N):Ok you guys can get acquainted. I'm going to see Serzech.

Mom:Okay honey.

You teleport to your brother's office door.You knock on the door.

Serzech:Go away I am busy I have no time for anything.

You open the door.

(Y/N):Not even your little brother.

Serzech looks shock as if he can't believe he is see a ghost.

Serzech:It can't be... is it really you.

Tears run down his face.

(Y/N):Let's play a game. Let's see if you can catch me this time.

He see you step out the door .He runs to follow you.He see you start to fly.He chases you tring his best to catch you but he can't so you slow down. He catches you and gives you a hug.

Serzech:It really is you. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to you. Please forgive...

You interject.

(Y/N):Save it for Gryfia. I will not let you lose her and I won't let you hurt my nephew. Now get ready we are going to find Gryfia.

Serzech:But...

(Y/N):No cut, no buts, no coconuts.

Serzech goes and gets ready while you go and get your favourite suit which still fits.

You meet up with Serzech and use a locator spell to find her then you teleport to her

You meet up with Serzech and use a locator spell to find her then you teleport to her. You see her.

(Y/N):Go get her man.