Chapter 65

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been four days since I have seen Katerina and I was starting to get pissed

It has been four days since I have seen Katerina and I was starting to get pissed. I didn't care that she wasn't my mate. I had found my mate but she was nothing compared to Katerina. I was pissed that my mate was some weak human. Hell even the chick that was feeding us intel on the Volturi would have been a better mate than what I was giving. Sadly my mate is the one that wants Katerina out of the way so she can have some coven all to herself. I didn't care cause I didn't want her. I want Katerina to be my mate and Luna.

"Alpha! Bella just called and said they need to meet with you!" My new Beta says as I growl at having to be close to my true mate and her mother and the other slut. We are currently in Oregon waiting to attack so I can have Katerina and my beta can have her daughter.

"Fine! When will they be here?" I ask as I look at the photos of Katerina. I get to one of her naked at a lake and growl as she has the perfect body for me to play with.

"They will be here within the hour." He says as I nod my head.

"When they get here, put them in the living room. I want the whole pack to hear what they have to say." I say as he bows to me before leaving. I adjust myself as I am hard and horny for my little Luna. Katerina will make the best luna, mate and mother to our pups. And once I claim her as mine there will be no going back for her. My mark will make sure she stays by my side at all time. She won't be able to say no to me when she sees how good she will have it with me. I sat and looked at all the photos but kept going back to the one of her naked. I growled as there was a knock on my office door. I looked up to see Bella walk in like she owns the place.

"Hello Bella! How can I help you?" I say/ask with annoyance in my voice.

"Hello my mate!" She says as I growl under my breath. I do not want her calling me that. It doesn't sound right coming out of her mouth. I only want to hear Katerina call me that.

"What do you want?" I ask with a growl, making her back away from me.

"Why didn't you kill her? That is why I told you about her... So you could kill her and I could have everyone I want!" She says as she stomps her feet at me.

"Watch how you talk to me Bella! I am the Alpha and you are like an omega!" I growl out getting more pissed with her. She bows her head at me. Even though she is not like me, my command works on her since she is my mate.

"I am your mate! Me! I will be the Luna of your pack! I will give you pups! That is all, me!" She screams at the top of her lungs. I laugh as she really believes that she will be.

"Sorry to tell you little girl... But you won't be the Luna to my pack. Katerina will be Luna and my mate! She will give me pups and make my pack stronger. Not you!" I say as she gasps at me.

"What are you saying?" She asks, looking confused as I smirk at her.

"I want Katerina to be my mate, not you! I want Katerina as my Luna. I want to make pups with her! Not you!" I say as Bella starts to cry.

"Why her of all people? Why do you want her over me? When I am your mate!" She asks through sobs.

"She is strong, smart and beautiful. She is a fighter and has a spark about her. One that my wolf likes, one that my pack likes. She will make an amazing Luna. My men already see her as our Luna!" I say as I move a few of the photos around, covering the one of her naked.

"What about me?" She asks as I smile at her.

"You... You will live among our people since you are my mate. I will need to keep you close. But you will be less than her. She will be Luna after all." I say as Bella drops to her knees and cries harder. "Now! Get out of my office and wait in the living room like a good girl!" I say waving her off. She sniffles as she runs out of my office. I sit back down at my desk and look over the photos once again. I smile as it doesn't matter what she has on or off for that matter she is beautiful. My beta walks in and shakes his head at me.

"Alpha... They are starting to make the pack mad." He says as I look at him confused. "They keep talking about how they will kill our luna!" He says, making me growl and stand up and walk out of my office. I walk out of my office and right out to the living room. I growl as I hear Renee talking about Katerina and how she is a spoiled brat and the cause of all their problems.

"Watch how you talk about our Luna!" I say as I take a seat across from them. Bella let a few tears slide down her face as her mother glared at me while the other one didn't even look at me. I smiled as I knew she was scared and didn't want to be here. "Unless you want to meet your end before I claim Katerina as my own!" I say as Bella cries, Renee looks pissed and the other one looks shocked.

"Alpha... They want to kill our luna. We should get rid of them before we go and get her and Charlotte." Jay says as the rest of my pack nod their heads in agreement.

"You can't, my daughter is his mate. She will be your Luna, not that little bitch." Renee says as she points at the members of my pack.

"She will not be my luna or my mate. I want Katerina as my mate and Luna. She is strong, she will make an amazing Luna and mother to my pups. Don't you think boys?" I say as Renee looks around scared as my pack growls at her, Bella and the other one. "Now! Tell me what I need to know?" I say as Renee sits back down and doesn't say anything. I know the other one won't talk to me as she is too scared I can smell it all over her. Bella plays with her fingers. I slam my fist on the coffee table making them all jump and look at me. "I SAID TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!" I yell at them as my pack growls at them again. I glare as they sit there looking scared and shocked that I would talk to them that way. I was willing to give Bella a chance at being my mate, that was until I saw Katerina.