Chapter 21

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been a week since we found out that we are having twins

It has been a week since we found out that we are having twins. Most of the pack is excited that Katerina is pregnant. The only one that isn't is Jake. That's because he is in love with Bella and thinks that she is perfect in every way possible.

It's been a week since Edward tried to send my mate and children away and force me to be around Bella. Katerina and I are now sitting with our family at the graduation ceremony for Alice and Jasper. I roll my eyes when Bella's and Edward's names are called. Once the ceremony was over me and Katerina walked over to Alice and Jasper.

"Congratulations... Alice, Jasper!" Katerina says with a sweet smile from beside me. We stand there and talk with our family for a few minutes, when Edward, Bella and Bella's dad walk up to us. I pull Katerina closer to me and growl lowly at them. Something that doesn't go unnoticed by Edward and Bella. Bella gives me a small frown and then glares at Katerina. Katerina just moves closer to me, placing her hand on my chest. Making sure her wedding ring is showing.

"Hello Chief Swan!" Carlisle says with a smile as he shakes his hand.

"Dr. Cullen." Chief Swan says with a tight lipped smile. I roll my eyes at him. I look over at Katerina and she is now rubbing her stomach. I place my hand over hers and smile at her.

"Carlisle! Me and Katerina are going to leave and get something to eat... We will stop by the party later tonight." I say looking at my father figure as he nods his head. I see Bella's dad look at me and then Katerina.

"Oh! Charlie, this is Alexander and his friend Katerina." Bella says with disgust. I lowly growl at her as Katerina glares at her.

"OH! Yes Bella has told me all about you. Nice to meet you Alexander!" He says with a large smile. I nod my head at him but glare at Bella.

"From the sound of it all she forgot the most important part to tell you..." I say glaring at Bella's father. "Katerina is my wife, not just a friend... Who is carrying my children." I say with anger in my voice as Bella gasps at what I have said. "Your daughter seems to think that I will leave my wife and children for her. She has even gone so far as to tell my wife that I don't love her and has even tried to kiss me more than once." I say with venom in my voice. Like I would ever be with her over my mate. I would die before I left my mate and my children. Bella's dad looks shocked at me and then looks disappointed at Bella. Bella looks like she is about to cry and Edward looks at me angry.

"I think we all should be going. We do have a party to get ready for." Carlisle says as he looks from me to Edward with concern. I hear Esme sigh and shake her head. Once we are outside I get Katerina into the car. Edward walks up to me and growls.

"You didn't have to be so mean to her, about what she said." Edward hisses at me. I laugh and glare at him.

"Your funny Edward. Get it throw your goddamn head that she is nothing to me and never will be. I have had enough of her bullshit. And thinking that I somehow belong with her. Bitch is fucking crazy!" I hiss out at him before getting into my car with Katerina and drive off.