01 | barden University

(A/n: that's jean ^^)

Jean sat in the clean cut grass.
Her back leaning against a tree as she began to sketch the scenery in front of her.

After a few hours, she looked at the time and saw that it already was 5:26.

She  decided it was time to go back to her dorm since the ballet competition was tomorrow.

When she arrived at her dorm she saw her roomate peacefully sleeping.

So she did everything as quiet as she can. Like change her clothes do her night routine.

She decided to sleep after watching an 1 hour movie with headphones so she won't disturb her roomates peaceful slumber.

   ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jean woke up at the sound of her clock.

She began to get ready for her ballet rehearsal at the studio.

She wore a black thigh-length dress and white stocking.

She put on a grey hoodie and styled her hair into a neat bun and made her way to the studio.

"Alright listen up!" Her couch yelled at her and her fellow ballerina who were standing in a straight line.

"The ballet competition is near! You have to do all your best!" She yelled as the her couch paced back and forth in front of her students.

"Including in this practice starting today!" She added eaening a whine from everyone except jean.

"Jean, You have a solo called 'cry' alright? Rest of you will have a  group dance." She said.

"Congratulations jean"
"Congrats gigi"
"Congrats jinny"

Her teamates said as tbey made their way towards their bags to grab their point shoes.

(Another an: the ballet thing is like aldc so yeah go with it if you don't like it i will not stop you from leaving, Doors open you can just walk away rn"

"Com'n guys it's not like it's something new." Stacy said crossing her arms.

"Pardon me?" Jean said with a furrowed brows.

"I mean- it's always you. You always get the lead solo." Stacie said sitting down beside her.

"That's not true... tess got a solo last week." Jean said as she laced her point shoes.

"But that's tess... not me" stacie muttered the last part looking down at her feet.

"That's because Coach is scared that you're gonna do a pole dance in the middle of your solo." Millie laughed at her words as she broke her new point shoes.

We all laughed and continued on what we were doing.

♡♡♡♡♡

》Next day 《

"Beca!" Jean said as she indulged her sister into a hug.