02 | Aca-initiation

A week has passed.
Beca has now officially join the bella's and she's now getting ready for the aca-initiation.

"What do you think?" Beca asked standing infront of a mirror analyzing her outfit.

"Since when did you care about others opinion about you?" Jean asked sitting in beca's white couch while analyzing her nails.

"Pshh, who said i care about you opinion?" Beca looked at jean with furrowed brows making jean raise her brows.

"Oh. Now i see it" beca said looking back at the mirror.

"Look beca" jean said walking towards beca, putting her palm at becas shoulder. "you're perfect just the way you are okay? You're cool, funny, and very talented. So don't let anyone get to you." She said as she kissed her sisters cheek and walked back to the couch.

Beca sighed as both of the girls look at the door when they heard a knock.

The door opened revealing a gorgeous blonde chubby woman and other girls.

"It's aca-initiation b*tches!" The blonde girl yelled as she held both of her arms at the air.

The girls walked inside but stopped when they saw a gorgeous brunette sutting on the couch wearing a white flowy tank top and a dark blue shorts along with a brown leather jacket.

She had a brown boots in her as well, her hair was straight as she straighten them earlier.

"No way." A gorgeous blonde said walking over to her.

"You're Jean right? The unbeaten ballet girl?" She asked sitting beside her.

"That's me" jean giggled at the blonde girl beside her.

"I'm aubrey" she said

"Oh men, i have to thank you. You were my inspiration. I love your determination so much." She added taking jeans hands on her.

"Well i'm glad i make look up to me, i'm very happy to see people look happy when they see me." Jean said

"Oh, by the way these are my crew

"Oh, by the way these are my crew." She gestured to the girls.

They all smiled at her and some of them waved and said 'hi's'.

"This is fat amy" she gestured to the gorgeous chubby blonde.

"Hey b*tch" she said making jeans eyes widen.

"Hi" she said with a wave.

"amy, language" Aubrey whispered glaring at fat amy.

"Anyways, this is chloe" she continued and gestured to the redhead.

"Hey" she said with a little wave and a smile.

Jean smiled at her and then waved.

"And this is lilly" she gestured to the raven haired girl with bangs.