Chapter One

"So, what is the big news?" Hailey asked.

Justin and Hailey had been dating for three years, and the relationship grew stronger. He loved her, and he knew that he wanted to spend his whole life with her. Justin grabbed Hailey's hands and kept a smile on his face. Hailey was curious.

"Justin, what is it? You're smiling like you have a hanger stuck in your mouth." Hailey smiled.

"Well, I have really wonderful news," he said.

"What is it?"

"Well, you know how you always say you want to go to Hawaii?"

Hailey kept her eyes on Justin. "Yeah?" Was he going to say what she thought he was going to say, Hailey thought. "Justin, what are you saying?"

"Pack up your bags because we're going to Hawaii."

"Ahh!" Excitement poured out of her mouth. Hailey jumped in Justin's arms. "Oh, my gosh!!" she kissed him. "You're the best!"

"I know. Now, go pack because we leave tomorrow morning."

Hailey kissed him one more time and ran to the bedroom. Hailey grabbed her suitcase and started to pack what she needed. She was happy. She had the best boyfriend, and she knew that their love was still strong and nothing in this world was going to come between them two. After finishing packing, Hailey took a shower and was getting ready for bed. She wanted to get enough sleep so she could be ready for tomorrow morning.

Hailey walked out of the bathroom and found Justin laying in bed, looking at a magazine. Hailey walked up to him, grabbed the magazine, and tossing it out the way. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"You have, but it won't hurt to hear it again." he smiled.

"Well, I love you very much." Hailey bent down, kissing him on his lips. Justin kissed her back. The kiss grew stronger. Hailey crawled on top of Justin, and he held her in his arms. He loved her so much. He didn't want to lose her. He wanted to grow old with her. They both took each other clothes off, making love to each other.

NEXT MORNING

They arrived at the airport and got their stuff all aboard. Justin and Hailey took their seats. Hailey looked at Justin. "Last night was amazing."

Justin smiled. "If you are feeling it again, we can always go to the bathroom."

Hailey smiled.

Justin grabbed Hailey's hand. "I can't want to make memories with you, baby. This will be a trip to remember."

"I can't wait." Hailey kissed Justin.

The plane took off.

This chapter is short, but the next chapters will be longer.

Vote and comment what you think. :)