Chapter six

Next morning

Hailey woke up, finding Justin not there. She raised up and looked around. He was out on the balcony, looking out. Hailey got up and walked out on the balcony, wrapping her arms around Justin. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Justin said.

"How long have you been awake?" She asked.

"For a couple of hours." He couldn't sleep. He had Selena on his mind. "How did you sleep?"

" I slept amazing. It's so beautiful out here in the morning," she said.

"It really is. I saw a couple of dolphins playing."

Hailey smiled.

Justin looked down and saw Selena and her boyfriend, Ryan. They were getting breakfast. There was something about Ryan he didn't like. Justin looked at Hailey. "Lets get breakfast."

"Alright. Let me go get ready." Hailey kissed Justin's cheek. She walked back into the room. Justin kept his eyes on Selena and her boyfriend. They sat on a bench, looking off to the water. They were enjoying their breakfast together, laughing and cutting up.

Justin watched Selena as she tossed a piece of scrambled egg in his mouth, he caught it. 
Tears filled Justin's eyes as he thought of memories of him and Selena. They were so happy with each other until he made that one mistake. He cheated on her.

Hailey and Justin left the hotel and got breakfast. He was trying his best to run into Selena, he wanted to see her, he wanted to be close to her. They grabbed a plate and filled it up with eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy and more things you can think of.

Hailey looked at Justin. "Isn't that Selena, your friend from high school?" Hailey asked.

"It is."

"Hey, Selena!" Hailey called out. Selena looked up and noticed Hailey waving. Selena had a puzzled look but she waved.  "Let's go have breakfast with Selena and her boyfriend."

"Are you sure?" Justin asked.

"Yeah. Last night I kind of got jealous but she's your friend from high school, you two need to catch up." Hailey smiled.

Justin smiled. "Alright. Let's go."

Selena looked up and noticed Hailey and Justin walking to her table. She sighed.
She wanted to disappear at the moment, she wasn't for sure why they were joining them for breakfast.

"What's wrong, baby?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing." Selena itched the back of her neck, wishing she wasn't here. She gave her full attention to Hailey and Justin, acting like she was happy but deep down she was falling apart. "Hey you guys!"

Hailey hugged Selena. "Is it okay we sit with y'all?"

"Of course!"

Justin and Hailey took a seat.

Hope you like!