The first day at UA

BEEP BEEP BEEP, is all you could hear other than your brother and dad laughing at stupid jokes and your dad drinking coffee. You didn't want to slip into little space today so you kept telling yourself you wouldn't. BEEP BEEP BEEP, there it goes again ever other second you can hear them but you ignore it, again BEEP BEEP BEEP, you hit the alarm not wanting to wake up but surprisingly you stand up. "SHUT THE HELL UP" you yell at the alarm because it kept beeping. You knew today was annoying already but it won't be later because you knew Denki was in your class. That's the only thing you were really exited for though not wanting to do actual school work, you knew you wouldn't though because it was a Wednesday and it's a hero school. It's only three days this week. As you walked downstairs you seen your dad on his phone and same as your brother. "Morning!" You said "morning" said your sleepy father. "Morning butthead" your brother said now getting his stuff. You all didn't live too far from the school. So you all walked and talked about what you were doing in class today.

~~~~~~~Time skipping to in school~~~~~~

You were finally walking in the halls of UA thinking you were going to be called stupid names but you weren't, everyone was so mature well other than mineta and a few other people you knew. You seen Denki in the halls and said bye to your dad and brother as they walked to their classes. You started to charge towards Denki and you jumped to go on his back but he turned too quickly. He caught you though. "Awwww I wanted to scare you" you pouted. "Too bad baby bolt" he laughed then you started to laugh as well. Soon enough class started and it was boring because your dad was boring. But soon enough it was lunch. You finally walked out of the lunch line not seeing Denki and about to sit alone when he yelled to you. "HEY OVER HERE (y/n)" you heard Denki's voice yell across the room. You started walking over to his table and you seen an ash blonde and a red head. "Hey den den" you said with a smile, the Ashe blonde was yelling at Denki for inviting me. But I made reason with him and he aloud me to stay. The deal was I had to give him some of my soba. Everyday until he didn't want it. Soba was boring though so I just gave him half of my lunch that I got instead.

~~~~~~After lunch almost end of day~~~~~~

We were all doing some sort of coloring thing when I started slipping into little. The reason being was because I didn't have my headphones with me like I did at lunch. When it gets too loud I start to go little and cry. The reason is because my real dad used to yell at me all the time. As I start slipping Den den notices and he tells aizawa my father. Then I slip all the way into little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Denki's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked over to (y/n) they fully slipped into little and started crying. Not loud though, as I picked them up they started crying a little more but then for some reason everyone was staring at us. "Are they okay?!" Someone yelled "LET THEM GO THEY ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU" I heard another yell "What's going on?" A whimsy voice said. I wasn't going to let them bother me so I carried (y/n) to the nurse like aizawa sensei told me to, after I did I sat with them on my lap rubbing their back as they slept. Aizawa sensei soon walked in asking if they were okay and he filled our notes out for us. "Yeah they are fine thanks aizawa sensei" I said in a small voice so I wouldn't awaken baby bolt. "Yeah no problem, if this happens again and they slip just walk out of the class and I'll know where you are" aizawa sensei said in his normal sleepy voice. Soon the nurse walked in and (y/n) and I were sitting there (y/n) sleeping in my chest cozey and sound asleep.

~~~~~~~later still talking to the nurse~~~~~

All I could hear now was the nurse talking gibberish and things. Soon enough I got bored. At first she was talking about how (y/n) said they felt comfortable with certain people and I was one of them. Thank god I was I mean I am their best friend after all. Why wouldn't they trust me? I would be worried if they didn't feel comfortable around me. Sadly I would understand if they didn't though. It's easy to not trust an annoying person like me. But (y/n) was still sleeping as me and the nurse kept talking, also talking about what caused (y/n)'s age regression. So we talked for like 20 minutes until the bell rang. It was quiet though enough to where (y/n) wouldn't wake up. Honestly I liked them. In more than a best friend way too. I just don't have enough courage to tell them. Sometimes I think they hate me. But they don't have a phone yet so it's okay. I plan on taking them out soon.. I don't know when but it's when I'm going to ask them out. The next thing I hear from the nurse is "you know you two are so cute together"  I looked at her "w.. what? No no it's nothing like that I swear it's not though- I mean sometimes i wish it was but" I said in a panic. "Oh but sweat heart they like you trust me they told me themselves" she said "what- what are you talking about?" I said still wondering if it was true "yeah they did" she said again. Now I know she was telling the truth she looks so persistent that it was real. Soon it was the end of the day and aizawa took (y/n) away from me which made me kinda sad but I would see them tomorrow. I really like (y/n) and I hope they like me back...I just don't know....
~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thanks for reading if you did! I was thinking about this during my science class and I had to Wright about it I don't know when the next chapter will be out but enjoy this one <3

Bye!!! <3